43- A new beginning

His fingers moves down to the second button , i am looking into his eyes which are closed . just as he was about to unbutton the second button i stopped him holding his hand . but he didnt open his eyes . i smiled a little before calling out his name . " Tae" i called him , he didn't replied but i know he is listening waiting for me to complete . " open your eyes tae , i want you to look at me " and he smiled . he finally smiled a little wider and he my heart flutters on his cute boxy smile . he opens his eyes but he didnt looked down . " you sure princess?" and i nodded smiling . he leans in pressing a soft kiss on my lips . his smile turning wider i can feel his lips streching in between the kiss . he moves back looks down unbuttoning the rest of the buttons . i am not wearing any bra but its bandages . He slowly removed my shirt . undressing the bandage as its seperated from my body and my deep wonds came into his view . he looks down at the deep wounds right upward my nipple . he takes the cotton pad from the first aid box applying the medicine and cleaning the wound . i winced at the burning sensation due to contact between the medicine and wound and my eyes brimmed with tears on the verge of falling . i looked down , taehyung stops and looks at me . " is it hurting too much ?" i nodded not looking into his eyes ." just a few more minutes and it will be done " he kissed my temple and i held his shirt tightly closing my eyes . he bandaged my wounds , made me lay down on the bed carefully and then layed beside me cuddling me carefully .

" tae " i called him as he wrapped his arms around me . he hums " hmmm"

" when will we have our baby " he stops and looks down at me and i looked up , meeting his eyes and he grins " i told you i want to be a mother " he nods " so shall we start now ?" he teases

" what ?" i looked away smiling trying to control my laughter

" as if you dont know " he spoke and i pressed my lips together ." no tae i seriously dont know what are you talking about " ." uh huh now my princess is teasing me huh ?" he rolled his eyes . " and in the next second he is on me and i am beneath him

" tae" i gasped . he leaned into me . his lips brushing aganst my earlobe as he whispers sending shivers down my spine " why not start sex now ?" he spoke directly and i looked at him wide eyes .

my cheeks turning hot and red due to the embarrassement i just got myself into . i looked away not replying to him answer .

" now scared are we ?" he teases leaning in and i moved back dont know where ?

" i am not leting you go again princess " and his lips meets mine . its not a passionate or some kind of rough kiss . its love , our love kiss . my lips moving along his , our eyes closed losing into each other world . all i can feel is love our love . the way he kisses me , the way he touches me , the way he admires me .

everything about him is just perfect a complete perfect . i love him and he loves me that what matters for now . nothing else .

his lips went down to my collarbone being very very carefully . he is very conscious about my injuries . scared he might hurt me . he looks up at me " princess , we cant continue " he says " because if i start i wont stop and i cant hurt my princess " he tells and i can already feel his boner poking my thighs .

i nod becasue i also know i want be able to control that i have wonunds on the arms and legs too . he smiled kissing me deeply and we both cuddled losing ourself into each other . i love him . i love you tae , i love you so much and i cant afford to lose you .

...

Two years later

" i swear to god if you dont stop i wont talk to you Taera " . " no mommy please i hate milk . i want to go to daddy . i am missing him " .