Epilouge

By the entrance to the Mew Realm, aside the vast lake, people from the village and the Fae danced and talked merrily, celebrating the engagement of Amai and Kisshu. The couple, with Ryou's consent, had introduced the magical realm to the other humans of the kingdom and brought all together in friendship. Amai's former employer and his family had returned from their trip just recently, and they'd all been intrigued by her story, as well as proud.

Right now, she was dancing with the merchant while Kisshu was speaking to his parents. Among the other dancing couples were Zakuro with Keiichiro and Pai with Retasu. Pudding was eating treats with Taruto while Mint and Ichigo were getting acquainted with two village boys who caught their eyes.

Love and light filled the air.

The merchant stopped in the middle of the dance. "I still can't believe that we're here. Or that you saved this enchanted realm." Amai, dressed in a gown similar to the one she wore before but in gold, smiled sweetly. "I always wished for something magical to happen in my life." She looked to her friends. "Turns out, wishes do come true." The man laughed. "I am so proud of you, Amai."

A finger tapped his shoulder. "May I?" Kisshu asked, hands behind his back. With a bow, the merchant stepped aside letting the prince take his spot. Pulling each other close, Amai and Kisshu spun around the open space, focused on nothing but each other.

As time passed, Amai's tale would be told for generations and generations. And a valuable lesson came with her story. You can do anything if you believe in yourself, and no matter what the danger is, true love can overcome it.

For true love is the most powerful kind of magic in the world. And with it, anything, everything, is possible.

THE END