👑❤️The Crimson Tyrant - Chapter 12 : Wrongdoing Bad Guys!

They walked from the cafeteria through the main street and soon arrived at the school store. [Name] looks up and reads the store sign. '

Mister S's...Mystery Shop?' he wondered.

The first years entered the shop and [Name] noticed the inside of the shop isn't like any other normal school store. It was like a voodoo or dark magic shop. 'It reminds me of a certain Disney movie...was it from the two humans transformed into frogs?'

"Pardon us!" Deuce called out. He looked at the shop in amazement. "Wow, this place is amazing." He complimented. "There's a crystal skull, grimoires..." He murmured and noticed something on the wall. "What kind of taxidermy is this?"

"Do they...really sell whipped cream here?" Grim spoke. [Name] jolted in surprise and looked down on his feet to see Grim next to his feet catching his breath. "Did you just follow us all the way from the cafeteria?" You asked, picking him up. Grim frowned, "Hey, I'm worried for you okay? I can't leave you alone!"

[Name] sweatdropped, "I'm the one who's worried if I leave you alone. You should be at the cafeteria helping Ace."

"Hey! My lost little demons and lambs!"

Deuce and [Name] jolted, they looked at the dark skinned man with white tattoo on his face and body. He wore dark purple clothing with a top hat as well. "Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Shop!" The man declared. "What can I do for you today?" He asked, looking at Deuce and [Name].

"A charm for uncharted lands Mummy of an ancient king?" he offered, showing the charms and opened a coffin showing a mummy inside. "Or how about some cursed tarot cards?"

[Name] raised a hand to get his attention and said, "Thanks for the offers but that's not what we came here for." He said and Deuce stepped in. "Excuse me, we'd like the things written here." he said, he gave the man the note that Trey had given him earlier. "And five canned tunas please," You said.

"Hm, what what?" The man took the note and read what was contained in the small piece of paper. "Whip cream, eggs...a nice sweet line up. Ok!" The man commented. "Coming right up!" The man then went to the back of the store, probably to look for the ingredients they needed.

"Oooh...he really has them." Deuce said.

As they waited for the man to return, [Name] looked around and couldn't help but shiver at the creepy displays on the wall. He looked at the cashier-like table and saw a name plate. "Sam? Hm...it must be his name." He murmured.

A few minutes later, the man, Sam returned with multiple big bags filled with their purchased stuff. "Sorry for the wait," he said, then put the bags on the table. He counted the prices, he totaled and gave them the shopping receipt after they paid.

"It's a bit heavy, you guys got it?" Sam asked, looking at the two first years carrying the heavy bag. "If you order now, you can get a 1/100 size floating platter to carry your purchases for 30% off!" He offered.

"W-we're fine!" Deuce waved his hand and tugged on [Name]'s sleeve. "Let's go, [Name]"

"Ok, ok! Make sure to come by again, my little demons!" Sam said, then winked at them.

They walked through the main street again, heading back to the cafeteria kitchen. [Name] breathes out a sigh and chuckles nervously, "That man has so many creepy displays in the shop... That store was crazy." He muttered.

Deuce looked over at [Name]'s bags and spoke. "[Name], that bag of cans looks pretty heavy." He said and walked closer to you. "I'll carry it. I'm used to carrying heavy stuff." He offered.

You blinked and smiled at him. "No, it's okay. I can carry it just fine." he said. Deuce looked at you for a moment, "Are you sure?" [Name] nodded. "Okay then," he smiled.

Deuce and [Name,] continue to walk again. You thought for a moment and asked, "Do you usually buy a lot when you go shopping?" Deuce sighed. "Yeah, my mom always buys more than we need during time sales. I always get stuck carrying all the heavy stuff." Deuce explained. You chuckled at the thought of Deuce with his hands full of grocery bags.

"Since I'm the only son, it was my job to take care of anything requiring strength..." Deuce blinked and looked at [Name] sheepishly. "Oh, my bad. I've just been talking about myself." You looked at him and shook your head. "It's okay. I think it's great that you always helped your mom."

"No... that's not true at all..." he said with an unusual cracking tone. "I always made my mom..."

Then he bumped into someone. "Ow!" he yelped and the bag with eggs fell.

"Aaah! The eggs!" Grim cried.

"Deuce!" You immediately went close to Deuce and helped him up. "Shit! The eggs!" Deuce exclaimed, looking at the bag in his hands. The inside of the bag was filled with cracked eggs and half was still intact. "Half of the eggs are destroyed. There's egg all over the bag!" He exclaimed, looking through the bag.

The person he bumped earlier groaned, "Hey, you! Watch where you're go–" he looked at Deuce and [Name]. "Wait... you're the fools that wrecked the egg in my carbonara earlier!" He stated, looking at [Name] and Grim. You narrowed your eyes at him, noticing the man was the delinquent from earlier in the cafeteria.

"Hey, hey, it's you guys again. Give us a break~" the other delinquent taunted.

Deuce grumbled, he looked straight at them. "You were the ones who jumped out from behind the corner..." He said. [Name] glared at them and crossed his arms. He said. "At lunch, it wasn't like you couldn't eat the egg anymore but you still came to pick a fight. Just now, you destroyed half of our eggs!"

Grim nodded his head, sitting on your shoulder. "Yeah! That's right!"

"Haah? The hell! You sayin' it's our fault?" The delinquent 1 demanded.

"Yes and you're gonna pay for the cracked eggs you destroyed. Pay for it while I'm asking nicely." [Name] said with a smile and looks at their uniform indicating they're from Heartslabyul dorm.

"And please apologize to the chickens, too," Deuce said.

"Wait, what? Chicken?" You looked at Deuce, feeling a bit dumbfounded.