🌺Prologue 1 : The Stranger's Awakening

In a dark chamber, a black mirror appears and green fire lights up.
"Ah...my beloved beautiful flower of evil. You are the most beautiful in the world" a certain man said.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the best..."

Outside the school like castle, a horse leading the carriage through the dark mist towards the huge gate. Green light lamps hanged on each side of the carriage making clanging sound as the horses trotted towards the school like castle.

"Guided by the mirror of darkness." a hand reaches out the mirror. "If you ever so desire, Take thy hand that lies within the Mirror."

•●●🌺●●•

"Flames that can turn the moon to ashes. Ice that can freeze time. Earth than can swallow the sky." Each mirror shows three elements that was presented in it.

"Show no fear to the power of Darkness..."

"Come now, show me your power. We only have a little bit of time left. At all costs, do not let go of that Hand."

•••🌺•••

A sound of a heavy lid is moved waking a certain person inside the coffin. [Name] opened his eyes, only to meet darkness and then heard noises from outside.

'Morning already?...' he thought.

"Darn it! People are coming soon! I have to get this uniform on fast! Ah!" You heard a voice, a bit pitched and a loud scratching at something. "Unnn!!! This lid is so heavy, dazo." The voice stopped as if it was trying to catch it's breath for a moment. "If this happens...it might come down to Nggghhh...that's it!" it thought for a moment before the lid was open by the fire.

'F-Fire?!' [name] thought. You shielded your eyes from the light and the fire disappeared.

"Alright!" the creature cheer in success then lean on the coffin. "Here's what we're looking for..." Just as he lean to look down the coffin, [name] abruptly sat up with full attention to the creature surprising him. "Gyaa! You! Why are you awake!?!" the creature shouted, shocked.

You looked around to see a room full of coffins floating and then looked down to see the creature. "A talking raccoon dog!?"[name] asked in bewilderment.

"Who is a raccoon dog?! I am the Great Grim, you know?" he said, seemed to be offended by your statement. [Name] shake his head slightly, still confused. He looked around analyzing his surroundings, a chamber filled with floating coffins and different colored signature in them. [Name] checked himself and realised he is wearing a strange clothing and thought it's just a strange dream.