5. Mysterious letter

//I'm really sorry for not updating lately. I was busy and after that I had no internet connection -,-" Now I'll have two weeks with Internet before school start and I'll try to update as much as possible.//

~ Reyna ~

It was now late, the five demigods were stuck in the train that was going to Montréal situated in Quebec-Canada. They had no hint and no clue from where they had to go. The only thing they had was Piper's instinct to find back her boyfriend.

Reyna yawned and looked out of the window. She blinked her eyes and closed them while she was falling asleep. At first no dreams came to annoy her but after a while a giant cave appeared before her. Something in it attracted her and she started walking following that energy.

Dust floated before her and started making a form, a human form to be precise. The humanoid being had a normal body but wings were forming in her back a long white dress floated around her. She, yes it was for sure a woman and also a goddess, looked really pretty with her long light brown hair and her olive green eyes. Her wide opened wings desintegrated and formed a long paper with inscriptions on it. The goddess took it and fold it to a letters size.

"Here" said she "This is for you Reyna, it will help you to find your friend"

Reyna took it and the vision disappeared as Reyna woke up. She opened her eyes and noticed her head was on Nico's shoulder. She quickly took her head away from him and looked to the others. All were sleeping; beside Nico. He was starring at her, smiling.

Reyna turned her head and looked away. She stood up, put her hands in her pockets and walked away. In the right pocket was something. A paper? Reyna took it and discovered it was the letter. She didn't think that objects in the dreams could become real, but well it was a demigod dream and demigod dreams aren't really normal. She heard feet steps behind her while she was walking. She turned around and saw Nico.

"Why did you follow me?" she asked a bit upset. He said nothing and simply kissed her. Reyna pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing Di Angelo?!" She exclaimed.

Nico rubbed his neck but Reyna walked away before he had time to answer. She put her hoody on her head so that no one saw that she was blushing. She didn't want him to know that she actually liked the tast of his salty and soft lips. Reyna sat down on a free seat next to Piper and took the letter out. She opened it, only one thing was on it, a little airplane with a direction: the North. Reyna inspected the letter to see if anything else was on it. Nothing. She fold it and put it back in her pocket.

Reyna put her hoody on her eyes and fell asleep again. No dreams this time only a big black space.

One hour later later Reyna woke up. The train was going to arrive to the final destination. She looked around and saw that Annabeth was the only one awake. Both girls woke the others up and prepared their bags. When all of them where awake and ready they walked to the opening doors and walked out. Percy looked around and found the way to go out of the train station all followed him.

"What shall we do now?" Piper asked when they arrived outside.

"Maybe an airport. In the North." Reyna said.

"I think its a good idea to find an airport. It would be weird if Jason was still in America. But where shall we go then?" Annabeth said.

"Wait I'll be right back" Reyna said and she walked away to the restrooms. She closed the door behind her and took the letter out. Her instinct told her not to show it to her friends. She opened it and looked at it. A sudden light came out of it and everything around Reyna turned. She felt pulled in another dimension before returning in the normal world. Everything was black now. She didn't feel her body.

She blinked her eyes a few times until she her vision became clear. She was in a cave, somewhere in Europe. A human was hanging on one of the walls. His blond hair shinned a bit with the sunshine that was coming in for a few seconds. Blood was covering the Young man's body. Reyna put her hand on her wide opened mouth when she recognized Jason.

"Oh my go what happened to him?! What happened to you?" She whispered.

"Rey- Reyna go away from here. P- please none of you should c-come here. Let me alone and tell to Piper I l-love her." He murmured

"I can't let you here Jason. I can't. Piper needs you. We all need you. You can't die. You're not allowed to leave us." Reyna said. She had tears in her eyes and some running down her cheeks. A noise came from the right. Jason moved a bit.

"Go now. Go Reyna. Please" He was betting her to leave him there. Although he knew this was impossible for Reyna. We will save him. I promise we will. She thought. She looked at him again and took the letter out, it started to shine again.

"Tell to Piper I lo-love her and that we will see us in Elysium - if I go there... Tell to Hazel, Frank, Percy and Annabeth I will never... never forget them. Tell to Leo - if you see him a-again... and if he's still alive - he was the best friend... I ever had. And you... be happy with him..." Jason said while the light was bringing Reyna to another place. Reyna looked back surprised, what did he mean? "Be happy with Nico. He loves you, a lot" Jason finished smiling. Reyna wanted to go back to him but everything was turning around her again. The objects formed around her.

She arrived behind a wall near her friends. She took the letter and fold it back. Tears were running down her cheeks she was literally crying. Why did Jason do that? Why? And how did he know about Nico? Did all her friends know? So many questions were turning in her mind, it was confusing.

She sat down and put her head in her hands and continued crying. She didn't hear that Nico came to her and sat down next to her. He looked to the sunrise and stayed there next to her. After a whil Reyna looked up and saw him.

"I'm sorry for yesterday evening Reyna. I didn't-" Reyna didn't let him finish and put her finger on his mouth. She looked at him and kissed him. Nico passed his arms around her and gave her her kiss back. Reyna stopped to kiss him and looked in his eyes.

"I love you Nico. I'm sorry for before. I love you" she whispered her cheeks still wet of crying. Nico stood up and helped her to stand up too. He took out a tissue and wiped her tears away. He put it back and took Reyna's hands. Reyna put her head on his shoulder and pressed him near to her to gain some comfort.

"We should go to the others" he said breaking the silence. "They are waiting". Reyna nodded and followed him holding his hand. When they arrived all turned around and looked at them.

"Oh you're comming back you two lovebir-" Percy started but directly got stopped by Nico's death glare and Annabeth elbow that he recieved in the stomach. Piper looked to Reyna with an asking look - just as if she knew what Reyna had recieved...

"We have to go to Europe" Reyna said.

Like I didn't updat for ages I decided to do a longer chapter as usual.

What will happen to Jason? Will they arrive in time to save him? Will they even arrive?

I hope you liked.

And wow more than 400 views... that's incredible! I couldn't imagine I would have this many views.

I'll try to update as soon as possible I promise.

Love you all my readers <3

~Camy