12. Found

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

~ Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games

~ Nico ~

Nico looked at the others, his feet were hurting a lot. They had been walking for 5 hours without any break. Annabeth, who was standing on the top of a huge rock smiled mysteriously and told them all to continue. Nico 's hope came back, he felt as if they were soon arriving and Annabeth's reaction made him be even more sure. He believed in his friends for sure.

Annabeth was now again before all of them leading them through the mountains. Nico felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around only to see Reyna.

"Hey" he said with a big smile. She smiled back and took his hand. Both walked behind the others once in a whil Reyna would hold Nico's hand tighter which made him realise how stressed she was. Everytime he looked at her with caring eyes to let her know he would always be here for her. Once he even leaned in and whispered in her ear:

"I love you Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, it'll be alright we'll find him I swear"

"I love you too" the girl said.

Then again they both went silent for a long while.

Suddenly they all stopped, they were just before a large hole. The inside was completely dark and Reyna instantly recognised it as the hole of her "dream".

"That's it," she murmured. All took their weapons out but Reyna made them stop. "We aren't going to attack them directly, that would make everything worse. One of us has to sneak in to see if someone's there."

"She's right," Annabeth stated.

"Yeah, but who?" Percy asked.

"For sure it's not going to be you Seaweed brain" the blonde said.

"I could go," Reyna said.

"Are you sure?" The son of Hades asked. Reyna nodded quietly and all agreed. "Well then" he kissed her cheek softly which caused her to blush "Good luck" he let her hand go and she walked towards the darkness.

* * *

A/N : I know my chapters are really short but it's to keep the story alive. It's easier for me this way. I'll publish more often this way.

♧♤♧♤