10. Calypso STOP sleeping

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

~ Lao Tzu

~ Nico ~

He looked up into Reyna's eyes. She looked beautiful the sun light was around her and made like an aura. Anyone who would see her at that moment would have thought she was a goddess but no one would see her like that beside Nico, he wouldn't let anyone see her like that. She was his. Wait not like an object of course uhm... Well anyway she was his sun. His daylight in his dark world.

He passed his hand on her cheek and she smiled. Her smile was soft and peaceful as if she hadn't to bother about anything. As if Jason hadn't disappeared... Although she has had just talked about him a few minutes ago.

He just loved her so much.

*  *  *

A few hours later Annabeth and Percy came back. Piper and Leo were awake but still no Calypso. She surely must have been really tired. All of them went into Annabeth's room to plan and talk about their coming quest.

"We simply CAN NOT start without Calypso" Annabeth said "it would be unfair if she isn't aware of what we are doing next" All nodded "Leo go and search her" Leo stood up and walked out.

Nico was watching through the window, not fixing anything just wandering his gaze around. When the sound of the opened door was to be heard he looked back to the others and the incoming Caleo. (A/N: yes becuz why not huh??)

"It's just depressing me does anyone even know where he could be?" Piper asked trembling.

Nico felt Reyna's gaze fixed on him as she started talking:

"I think he must be in some mountains... most probably in Switzerland though"

"What makes you think that? We don't even-" Percy mumbled.

"I'm pretty sure he must be in some mountains or we would have found him before" Nico stopped him.

"We don't have much time but I think that idea is worth a try" Annabeth joined in. The others nodded. "Well it's decided then let's head to Switzerland"

*  *  *

Welp sorry I skipped two Wednesdays alsjdbfnxnxakjx so so so sorry

Anyway I know this chapter is short no need to tell me xD. I wrote it

Hope you still did enjoy it

~ Camy D.