11. Welcome To Switzerland

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.

~Robert Fulghum

~ Reyna ~

Reyna's stomach was making awful noises. Something she had eaten the day before she didn't support. The envy and need of throwing up was becoming really strong. Sadly, she was on Festus' back with the others so she couldn't.

"Do you guys know when we arrive" she murmured quickly. Nico looked at her and shook his head in negation. He stood up and walked in her direction.

"Want me to open the window?" He asked. Reyna nodded. She looked at him while he was opening it. She stood up and without caring about the people who lived down there she threw up through the window. She instantly felt better. She leaned against the wall and looked at the others.

Percy looked sick too. Well no wonder, Zeus was for sure behind all this. Only to make Nico and Percy - especially Percy - suffer.

Nico was alright he just looked really sleepy.

Annabeth was sleeping.

Piper and Calypso were talking together just loud enough for only the two of them to hear.

Reyna closed her eyes and went to the land of awful demigod dreams.

*  *  *

BOOM.

Reyna woke up her eyes were still closed. The earth - Festus - was shaking for a few seconds before it came back to normal.

"WHAT THE HELL" Reyna heard Nico yelling. She opened her eyes to see Nico opening the door behind wich Leo was commanding Festus.

"Dude, calm the fuck down. We landed 'kay. Everyone is alright BESIDES FESTUS so now shut up and return to the others while I take care of Festus." She heard Leo's voice say on a calm but ordering tone. A few seconds later she saw Nico coming back and sitting down next to her.

"Well I guess we arrived" she said. Nico nodded as an answer. None said anything and the silence was getting awkward, really awkward... Reyna looked around, not knowing what to do.

When Leo came back Annabeth stood up.

"Okay guys, let's go" she said.

*  *  *

New chapter. Short I know... Sorry

Kinda a filler to be honest. Well it's just to show you I'm still alive!!

I'm so sorry I got a huge writers block...

And also thank you all so much for 2.74k views and 160 + votes. It means so much to me!!!

It means that someone is actually reading what I write, that people actually care.

What I like the most are the supporting comments, when people tell me to continue, even when some tell that they are angry at me because of something I wrote.

Any comment makes me happy actually (besides hate comments...). Criticism is something I really want to have in the comments, not hate no not hate, but when people tell me I did a mistake or tell me how I could improve this helps me a lot.

Making people feel stuff through my fanfiction makes me happy.
I often feel useless but this helps me to get up. Thank you all so much.

~ Camy