Chp 11: Young Atlas

Ever since Jim got his last birthday present, it made happy that he gets to have a scooter. Despite that its just spare parts, it can be build, with Blinky's help after the training of course. Speaking of training, Jim and YN seem to improve their skills from their own training separately where we see Jim is training with Draal in his backyard until Jim fell on his butt.

Jim: I think I just broke my butt.

Draal: Were this an actual battle, Trollhunter, you would have just been deprived of your right leg.

Draal tap Jim's leg of where his actual wounds would be if it the fight was ever real.

Draal: Three fingers....and your gronk-nuks.

Jim: Sorry, I guess I'm just a little distracted tonight.

Jim yelps as Draal continue to swing his staff at him.

Draal: Bular will use your distraction as an opportunity to cleave your head from your shoulders.

Jim: Oh.

Draal: (Curious.) What has you distracted this night?

Draal offers Jim a hand before Jim explain about his distraction.

Jim: You wouldn't understand.

Draal roars as he flips Jim.

Draal: I am a son of the former Trollhunter, Trollhunter.

Jim: I'm a little preoccupied about kissing Claire.

Draal: (Blank.) I don't understand.

Jim explain about his school play, Romeo and Juliet. Where they'll rehears the kissing scene. Unfortunately, Jim also had to explain what is kissing to Draal which made him disgusted for some reason.

Draal: Disgusting. Killing sounds easier.

Jim: Draal, I really like her

Jim: Draal, I really like her. If I blow our first kiss, I might not get a second, or a third.

Draal: You're afraid.

Jim: I know, I know. The first rule, "Always be afraid. " But that's with Trolls, not girls. Girls are, like, the opposite of Trolls.

Draal: Hmm I once had similar stirrings for an Impure. I know of something that may help. If these "girls" require you not to be afraid then you need a Grit-Shaka.

Jim: (Confused.) Is that a protein shake?

Draal: A Grit-Shaka is a totem used by the Gumm-Gumms. If you wear it, it banishes all cowardice makes you fierce and ready for battle.

Jim: Hmm You wouldn't happen to have one of these, would you?