03 : rosy cheeks

i'm somehow not taking five months to write each chapter !! yippee !!!!
hope u enjoy ;3
[airi POV]

°˖✧✿✧˖°˖✧✿✧˖°✧✿ °˖✧✿✧˖°˖✧

"How about Truth or Dare?"

————————

"Seriously?" Akito scoffs. "What are you, thirteen?"

"Okay, well, what do you think we should do then, genius?" The older replies, rolling their eyes.

"I personally think "Truth or Dare" would be fun, even though we're all technically adults now," Toya says, hoping to ease the tension in the room.

"Okay then, whatever... Let's play, I guess," Akito mumbles, going to take a seat near the couch.

"Oh, of course you only agree once your boyfriend agrees," Mizuki sighs.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND," the younger exclaims, his cheeks reddening.

"Wait, for real?" I ask, confused. "I genuinely thought you two were dating..."

"No... We aren't," Toya explains, chuckling slightly as Akito's face becomes more and more red. "We're just very close so, from the perspective of others, it can look like we're dating."

"Huh, strange... I could've sworn Akito talked to me abo-"

"OKAY, MOVING ON!" Akito interrupts, face as red as a tomato. "Let's just play! Okay?"

The group all agree, moving towards the centre of the room where Akito had already sat himself. Some made themselves comfortable on the couch, while others stationed themselves on the floor as well.

"Alrighty! Let's begin," An says, a smirk growing on her face. "Who wants to go first?"

"Me!" Mizuki quickly responds, shooting their arm up in the air. "...Akito, Truth or Dare?"

"Seriously? Dare, I guess," He responds, sighing.

"Perfect..." Mizuki mumbles, a mischevious look on their face. "I dare you to..."

————————

- 2 hours later -

After playing for two hours, more than half of the people sitting near me look like their cheeks have been stained with red paint. Mizuki isn't letting anyone get out of here alive. Thankfully, they don't know all that much personal information about me which makes me less of a target. Most of what I've been asked or dared to do is stuff like "Who do you like best in your group?" or "Take a shot of the strongest alcohol they have here!". Overall, nothing too extreme.

On the other hand, people like Akito and Ena have been getting absolutely bombed by Mizuki. I started getting pretty tired near the end so not much that has happened recently has really stuck in my brain.

I yawn while leaning back into the couch, causing An, who is currently sitting next to me, to yawn as well.

"Hey, do you think we could stop now? I'm getting pretty tired," An says, stretching her arms out.

"Yeah, Akito! It's already so late. You're not gonna make us leave now, are you?" Mizuki pleads, trying to convince the guy once again to have a sleepover.

"After what you've made me say and do tonight, I'm most definitely kicking you out," He replies, cheeks still red.

"Yeah, no," Ena interjects. "This is my house too, you know? I say, follow me to the basement guys! Time to set up the air mattresses." She gets up from her spot with a grin, Mizuki following closely behind, smiling as well. Akito simply sighs.