chapter - 1

Oh!! Anamika it's getting late. Wake up darling or you will be late on the 1st day itself. Come on mom.... It's just 6.30 AM , le me sleep for another 30 min please. Anu you're not a kid anymore. Wake up quickly and get ready.
   Mom...
   Anu.....
   Fine , I'll wake up right now. That's good darl. Then I'll prepare breakfast for you. Okay mom.

   Her mom left her room and rushed to prepare breakfast. Anamika was excited about her first day at college. She got ready with the same level of excitement and after having her breakfast her dad gave a ride to her college. She bid a good bye to her dad and entered the college.

  She took out her mobile phone and checked the whatsapp class group to look at the room number. It was 102. She searched searched for the board mentioning Department of English. But it was almost 15 min since her father dropped her off. She couldn't find out her department.

  While searching for her department she accidently bumped into someone. She looked up. He was a tall, handsome boy wearing a black checked shirt. His eyes looked deeply into her's. Both said sorry at the same time and smiled at each other. He took the initiative and asked her which department she belongs to. She replied, "English literature." He said that he was searching for the same and asked her whether she know where it is. She said, "I accidently bumped on you while searching."  Okay then let's continue to look for our department orelse we would be late on our very 1st day. Umm..you're right. See there's a senior come let's ask him.

  Senior told them that their department is next to the library and directed them towards the library. Then they thanked him and rushed to their class. Both remained silent on their way to class.