chapter - 4

Anamika sent him a request and she was wondering whether he will accept it or not. While she was about to cancel the request she was shocked and surprised to see Aarvin's follow request. At once she accepted his request. While exploring his page she can't even find a single girl's id. His page was filled with his hot and handsome pics and in between some amazing cartoons. She remembered his intro then spoke to herself..... For sure, he will become a cartoonist one day. Each and every sketches were so perfect.

   What should I do now? I should like his posts or not. If I do so... what will he think about me?? But I couldn't resist my fingers from tapping the red heart button down his posts. She liked each and every posts of him. After liking his posts she came out of insta and threw her phone aside. She pulled Shakespeare's sonnet collection out from the rack and opened the page where her tassel bookmark lies. She began to read out loud....

   I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
   That music hath a far more pleasing sound; .......................................................

  After a while she fell asleep hugging her hero's sonnet collection.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡.......................♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

   You're the very 1st girl to follow mah private id. I've never accepted girl's requests. I don't know why I accepted your's as soon as I recieved. He imagined how she bumped into him while searching their department block. A smile formed on his lips without his knowledge. Aarvin took out his diary and made a note of her in it.

   While I was looking  for my department, a cute little kitty bumped into me. She was only to my chest. I bent a little towards her to see her face. Suddenly, she looked up. Her eyes were so attractive and I could bet that it has a magnetic power. Because at once I looked into her eyes, my eyes stopped blinking. I think our eyes were like a north pole and south pole of two different magnets which will become inseparable at once it comes closer to each other. She is just a pure replica of me. She too loves literature and while looking into her insta page I found that she too loves nature photography. Her love poems were so perfect and I guess she might be in deep love with her boyfriend. I don't know why I accepted her request at once I saw it. She is the 1st girl who made me to accept her request and follow back too.

   Aju..... As soon as he heard his mom's voice he hid the diary among his novel collection and rushed to the kitchen. Mom, Is the lunch ready? Come Aju, let's eat. While having their lunch they started discussing and sharing things. Today morning I went to Reena's house and we forget ourselves and delved into gossips. I know mom, you'll forget your son once you go to Reena aunty's house; that's why I made a call before leaving from college. Thank god orelse I would be probably starving at this moment. The room was filled with laughters. Aju, how's your 1st day? It was super boring mom but I bet you'll love if you were there. Everyone introduced ourselves mom..... nothing more than that.

  Rahul, Rakshan and Jerome are my benchmates. We four shared contacts and insta id mom. That's great Aju, get along with them well. College life will be meaningless without hanging out with friends. I know mom, after a month everybody will start hanging out. Mom do you remember that Ajay's birthday is around the corner...still we haven't got a gift for him mom.  So shall we go shopping tonight? Ok, Aju let's go. After finishing their lunch both went on shopping to buy gift for Ajay.