Goodbye.

By now the parents had go back, they weren't alone. Sokka, Zuko, Suki and Izumi was there too. Good luck to Bumi since he had to leave today. As the all family land on the air Temple floor Bumi was first to great them. "It early, why are you up already" Katara played in his hair. He smiled and told everyone to go inside.

They were all in the living room looking at the boy. "Break the news kids ! You are getting yourself all stressed." Toph said trying to make him relax. "I have to leave today. For military section..I go tonight at 9pm with the ferry." Bumi said watching everyone reaction. Most of them had their mouth gape. Katara rushedto him with a journal on her hand hitting him. "Why ! Didn't you ! Tell us ! Earlier !" She continue to hit him as he tried to cover himself with his hand. "Why would you do that" She said. "I was suppose to tell you earlier but they just send a letter saying I have to come before the date from last time. It my fault I should have tell you right when I engage myself, I'm sorry mom" Bumi looked at her and saw her eyes full of tears. "Hey i'll be okay" Bumi took his mother into his arm, his father came along and after some minutes of privacy everyone joined them.

They all pass the day together to support Bumi, they help him with his bag, with the food. His parents did the dishes he prefer. Toph and Sokka made their best jokes. Anyway he got the day all for himself. They even gave him pics of the family. Bumi felt like a prince.

He knew what he were doing was the right decision. Yet he still felt bad leaving his family.
Kya and Him joined each other on the top of the building. "Promise me to write !" She smiled at him. "Always, i'll come back to you sister" He shake his hand in her long dark hair. "Don't break too much heart without me" Bumi smiled. They got down since it were alsmost the time for him to go. When Bumi got on the ferry that lead him to republic city everyone was looking at him. Then they all turned around hearing someone running. "I have to go too" Kya said hugging her parents. She smiled at everyone and said her goodbye before anyone could even give their opinion. Kya jumped on the ferry Bumi by her side. "Where are you even going ?" The boy looked right at her eyes. "Traveling, anywhere." She just looked back at the air temple thinking it was an error. All she had in mind was Lin gaze as the ferry got away.

"Why would y'all let her leave ?Where does she go ?" Lin voice was low and trembling. "Traveling" Katara cried taking Lin in her arms. "Don't be so dramatic" Toph said trying to rassure them somehow. "They'll come back" Sokka said tearing up. "They are grown up anyway" Tenzin said everyone looked at him.

They went inside and Lin was off, she felt so bad. The way Kya looked at her, the way she said goodbye, she had still Kya's word ringing in her mind. "I'm in love with you Lin". Just that got Lin crying. She knew how she felt for Kya but her coward attitude ruined everything. Lin just cry herself to sleep on the couch. During the night Katara put a blanket on her, telling her everything will be alright. No one truly understood how Lin felt and why, except her mother who had an idea behind her head. Toph kept it down not wanting to rush her girl.

Kya was in Republic city hugging Bumi for the last time. She started walking to the a station ready to take a bus. In it she continue in the earth kingdom, she had some friends over there that could help her for a while. Actually in that bus her mind overthink. Why did I confess ? Why doesn't she said anything ? Is that the right decision ? But event if it wasn't the best decision she knew one day she'll come back.

Kya watched the beautiful sky around her, even if it was dark she could admired the landscape in front of her. There were beautiful mountains perfectly shaped, the dark blue envahi the sky and most of the view, that dark color also made the stars shine harder. The moon was fool leaving the girl with an uneasy feelings in her stomach. Her mother never taught her how to fight, yet Katara pushed her to connect with her element, also learning her boodbanding just in case. Kya always noticed after that session, if she focus enough she could feel her own blood and every single pieces of her body. Sometimes she liked the feeling, that made her believed she were so powerful. Sometimes it was making her uncomfortable.

Kya looked at the Moon trying to guess the hour. To her it was very late but she couldn't sleep on that bus. She tried to kept herself busy and awake as long as she could. She read, eat, think, sing and also played card alone. Kya could be very creative when she was bored but with all that happened her energy was drained. After a while she decided to just draw in a paper.

Bumi had got on another boat hoping that he find his duty. He tough about his family and mostly his mother and Kya. They were both terribly sad, he felt like they needed her. But he needed to go and learn to be a man, he needed to prove that he could do something alone, he needed to show even as a non bender he were capable. He was growing up.

Tenzin sat beside Lin most of the night. He knew how sad his girlfriend was. To him it was even harder, the all house was empty. He knew this was coming sooner or later, but somehow he didn't expect it to be that soon and that hard. He wasn't sure how to deal with this. He knew they will all manage to find their stand.