This is the Bomb

a/n: Okay, this is my first attempt to do a hazbin hotel, story. at first I didn't know who I would go with as a love interest so I chose Cherri bomb, since she was the bad ass on the show. sorry, Velvette fans. but Cherri bomb is my new favorite in the show, But she's not replacing Loona for upcoming future stories.

Also, I know you guys love My Loona stories. But I wanted to try someone new for a change. don't worry there well still be Loona content in the future. on this profile, cause I'll never give loona Up. She's my go to character.

But sadly she won't be in this one, and I know that Hellvua boss and hazbin hotel are in the same universe, but I want to make this one separated from them So, Loona won't be showing up in this story at all, matter of fact non of the I.M.P isn't going to make appearance in this story. so they won't exist in this version of hell, but Octavia and Stolas and stella well, even Beezlebub and Vortex, and that's that I enjoy this new book I created.

Y/n has been on the streets for a long time now, not to mentioned that he had to steal stuff in order to survive from gangs since well this is Chicago after all, Y/n learned two things while living here never trust cops, never trust anyone who might turn you back on you. never go to alleyways and defiantly never run into gangs never know they might want you dead for no reason at all, Y/n's been like this ever since his parents kicked him out at the age of 15. Now, at the age of 17, he is running from some gangs that he didn't mean to piss off.

Gang: Come on, kid, we just want to have some fun with you.

Y/n: I like to have my fun where no one's trying to fucking rape me, weirdos!

what he didn't notices was a circle in front of him, causing him to fall on to a red surface on the streets, the circle closes, Y/n some how managed to escape from the gang he was trying to get away from, Y/n looked up at the sky to see it was red, he widens his eyes.

Y/n: The hell! happen. I was just in Chicago and the next I'm in a place that I don't even know.

He notice he was in alleyway he hoped no one saw him entering it some how he gulps again feeling nervous, like he isn't suppose to be here at all, he to notice everything was almost destroyed, or like a gang war happen he notices he dead bodies on the ground. making him cringe he left before he get accused of killing  he then heard something coming out of the shadows.

Y/n: Umm, Hi I come in peace. *damn it! that's aliens.*

???: Well, well, fella's look what we got here a human, a real life one.

Y/n gulps not liking the word human. strange creatures were coming out of the shadows, y/n takes a step back.

???: What's one doing here in hell?

Y/n widens his eyes to realize he was in hell, like where bad people go to die, but he doesn't remembering him being dead, since he was running from those gangs, he notices these guys were tall dog, which he didn't want a problem with

Y/n: * Okay yep, defiantly not aliens, demons so that word wasn't the right way to put it.*

???: You know I wonder what one tastes like.

Y/n: Uh, Humans don't taste that great, we came from a trash can.

???: Wait, he could be a prize for Velvette or Val.

Y/n: * Zoinks, I don't think these guys mean business I've got to get out of here. 

While they were talking Y/n took this time to run from these guys, since he doesn't want to deal with him or the fact he doesn't have anything he has defend himself with, While he was running he notices some demons didn't give a shit he was in hell as they were walking by ignoring the human who needed help, Y/n then looked back to notice the dogs like demons were now chancing him, he was far away from them, it wasn't until he bumps into a demon who had one eye. started rubbing his head.