Bombs and Katanas

a/n: new chapter enjoy.

In a Blimp Y/n and Cherri bomb were in a stand off between a snake demon name sir Pentious and his egg army Y/n notices an one of his eggs coming at them with a katana in his hands he was very good with the swords since he was 10 he just hope he wasn't rusty at this,  while Cherri bomb throws a bomb at the snake causing it to explode, Y/n takes disarms  the egg demon, which impressed Cherri bomb.

Cherri: Now that's how it's done.

Y/n: Yeah, Lets just get rid of this looser, so how you like your eggs scrambled or fried.

Cherri gives y/n a deepen look.

Cherri: Was that suppose to be a pun, cause that could of use some more work before you said it. but mostly it's scrambled.

Cherri looked at the snake demon and his eggs buddies with a crazy smile that Y/n didn't like but he was going have to fight in order to survive this. 

Cherri: Now, lets fuck his shit up!

Y/n: * I guess this girl likes to fight, is it wrong to say I find her hot?*

He shakes that thought off, then looks at the egg demons as they started to fight, y/n rushes over to them started to slice them open Making sir pentious widens his eyes, to see how skill this human was while Cherri bomb joined in on the fun, started blowing his blimp up. 

Cherri: You never told me you are skill with a katana?

Y/n: *huff* You never asked.

Cherri: oooh Point taken. * he's so amazing, wait did that come from?*

Y/n then widens his eyes, when some eggs were coming with a knife.

Y/n: Look out.

Cherri lowers bends over to let Y/n roll across smashing the eggs with the sword, while CHerri was blowing up things in the blimp, as she tosses more bombs at  sir pentious who was now taking cover from her bombs. Y/n looked back.

Y/n: How many bombs do you have?

Cherri: I lost count. But if you can tell I live bombs.

Y/n blinks at her statement while she punches sir pentious causing the Blimp to loose control.

Y/n: Now, I get the name Cherri bomb.

Cherri: I know right! it's bad ass name.

before Y/n could say anything, the blimp starts to tip over making y/n loose his balance, Y/n looked for way out, when Cherri tapped him on the shoulder.

Cherri: Out the window.

Y/n nods at this fallows her jumps out the window, lucky for him he landed on the bed, when he got out he lifted his arms out manages to Catch Cherri with both of his arms she was stunned that he was able to catch her in time. Once, the blimp crashed, she pinches his cheek making him blush.

Cherri: Wow, Not a bad catch.

They both then realized the position they were in, these two just met so this made things awkward. Y/n slowly sits her down on the ground she dusted herself off grins at Y/n.

Cherri: Thanks.. by the way.

Y/n: No problem, but sadly I lost the katana.

Cherri: Oh Cheer up you can just get a new one.

This made Y/n smile for the first time, he was stunned on the inside thar Cherri bomb was the first one to do it, Just then sir pentious came out of the explosion causing Y/n to be stunned while Cherri rolled her eye. as he summoned his egg army.