overture

A/n: new chapter enjoy.

After waking up the next morning, y/n was introduced to Nifty and Husker. Husker was cool with y/n for being a human down here. so He and Y/n never really had a problem with each other so they never talked shit to one another Nifty was trying to get in the bed with him last night while he was passed out calling him a bad boy only because he was dragged with the mess with Angel and Cherri bomb, Thankfully Charlie and Vaggie were able to get her to stop when she was making him uncomfortable. He was walking out of the room that Charlie assigned since his parents made a deal with the radio demon. wish he was still mad about not Alastor but His parents for doing something like that he was grateful He wasn't much of a bad guy just someone who wanted to help. he was told that the Happy Hotel was now the Hazbin hotel

Y/n: Man it's like a maze in here.

???: I know you'll get used to it.

Y/n looks to see Vaggie crossing her arms smirking at in as he had a really good night's sleep after being sent down here as a human she can't blame him for that she would be too if she got stuck down here. but annoyed by Y/n's parents and for what money? She frowns.

Vaggie: You okay? you were off yesterday.

Y/n: Well, after being sent down here, plus being caught in a crossfire with a snake and two sinners then yeah. that wore me out.

Vaggie chuckles at the same Y/n she knew when they were both on Earth.

Y/n: Also waking up to know this wasn't a nightmare that I fell asleep to.

Vaggie put a hand on his shoulder comforting him to let him know she and Charlie even the others would be there for him when he needed some help.

Vaggie: Well, I'm glad that reality hit you hard.. so I'm going to get Charlie so we can watch our commercial.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at that.

Y/n: Commercial?

Vaggie: Oh right, Alastor made an ad for us so sinners can come here to stay.

Y/n had a feeling that things had already gone south, putting him in charge of the ad and making it more creepy.

Y/n: Okay. 

Then Y/n remembered he needed to ask Angel where Cherri Bomb lived due to the fact he wanted to hang with her and get to know her more, But Vaggie dragged him to the There room.

Y/n: Vaggie, what are you?

Vaggie: don't worry, we are all fully dressed so you are the only one welcome in our room.. just knocked okay? plus she wanted to give you something while you're here in hell. thanks to your parents. * Assholes*

Y/n sighs might as well get this over with 'cause he wanted to see Cherri Bomb again for some reason he doesn't know, Once they were inside they heard Charlie reading the story, with a book in her hand. Y/n was walking over to her but Vaggie stop nodded not yet. Y/n looked over out the window to see buildings destroyed or on fire. he then listens to Charlie's story.

Charlie: But, despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her, and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream.  But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell.