Introduction to story

Hi Guys!

If you are already committed, have you ever had any fantasies about your future relationship? If you are single, do you have any expectations how your life partner needs to be. 

Each person has a different perception and expectations. Each person has a different story, and each story has different endings.

In every story, opposites attract. A hero will fall for a girl with exactly opposite characteristics from him.

There is a theory that parallel lines would never intersect each other, while perpendicular lines would meet each other.

Considering maths as well, I think even perpendicular lines would not be the best example of a perfect relationship.

There are different lines in Mathematics: parallel lines, perpendicular lines, line segments, circles, and so on.

Parallel lines would never intersect each other. They will run alongside each other until they reach their ends. Best friends are a classic example of this.

Love relations with a breakup or marriage life with divorce are like perpendicular lines. They meet at one point and then they would never meet again, as their access is extremely different. They would not even have the ability to run alongside each other.

A line segment has a starting point while there is no ending point at all. Every relationship is like that. We only know where to start and how to start. The endpoint/destination of any relationship is never known.

Sometimes the most unexpected and uncanny meeting with a certain stranger brings us to a realm of uninvited troubles, while some will bring us out of that trouble.

Few people whom we meet will break our hearts, and few among them will heal them as well.

There are few relationships where certain people will heal our hearts even though they didn't break them.

So basically, we all revolve in a circle with or without realizing it. All we do is get hurt and later heal. Sometimes we are culprits, and sometimes we are victims.

Few people find their fantasy storyline, while few change their destiny to be their baseline.

This story is about 4 couples who have different stories and different endings. Each of them represents each line.

Hope you'll enjoy it.