8. Zephyr

The press conference is well arranged. Mrs. Linda did an quick job, and the details are precise. All the channels that I wanted are here without missing a beat.

"Thanks, Mrs. Linda," I went near her and told her while she is looking at the last-minute details.

She smiled and informed me, "Why Zephyr. No need at all. This was not a big trouble for me. 

Just a small tip from the side saying, Zephyr the great artist would like to release information on the platform and is planning to conduct a conference."

I smirked while she continued, "Guess what? I was not needed to contact anyone. They 

themselves contacted me and asked me if this is true, and all I said is if you guys would want, I can convince Zephyr into this."

I gave a thumbs up and told her, "Great. So anything I speak would come out as unplanned."

"Stage is yours Zephyr. My work is done. Better solve the problems you created; if not, be ready to die," she gave me a strict look and then left the chat.

I went up to the stage, and Alex came up and stood beside me. While the press is getting ready 

with their equipment, Alex gave me a file to look into. Looks like he did his job.

"You're late, Alex."

"On time, I suppose. The guy is here in the venue," he told me with a straight face. For the Underworld, Alex is my bodyguard and my right hand. But in the normal world where I'm an artist, he's my personal assistant.

"Well, if I had known beforehand, he wouldn't be here. You know he'll be in the torture room, 

crying for his life until he spells out whom he's working for," I told him as if I'm reading the paper in my hand.

"No need to go that far. There is nothing complicated. He is a paparazzi. He did that for 

views," Alex informed.

"To find out the internal secrets of Zephyr Nikolov which he successfully hid from his father is 

uncanny, and no common paparazzi could nail it," I retorted.

"To be frank, someone inside was lethargic," his one-sentence reply. For which I questioned 

back, "Betrayal?" He nodded his head negatively.

"I don't think people working under you are stupid enough to betray you for such a small piece 

of information, which at the max could only affect your kind boy image. If there are traitors, I'm sure they would go for your head and not your fame," his logical reply baffled me.

Then is it really a simple one?

Somewhat I'm not able to believe it.

But it's okay. If he really did that for viewpoints, I'll give him a greater sensation today. If he is 

working for my enemies, I better use him instead of getting rid of him.

As if reading my mind, Alex replied, "You're right. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Mrs. Linda came up to the floor and started a formal welcome for the press conference.

"Dear friends and viewers! We really apologize for the rumors spreading across regarding 

Zephyr, which has hurt his fans a lot.

We arranged this press conference so that Zephyr himself could clarify the truth."