10. Zephyr

Three days after the press meet:

Yesterday, I requested all HODs to meet the top doctors of each department. This was my next step towards my plan.

I'm trying to rule out the odd cases one by one so that I can filter them out easily.

The first filter contains the top doctors. Once I have close meetings with the top doctors for a few days, I am sure I'll be able to find the girl I'm looking for.

The HODs assembled in the board room along with the top doctors of each department.

The Dean of AHS hospital started to introduce them to me,

"Mr. Nikolv, this is," I cut him off, even though I know it's rude to do so. "Zephyr, please. Nikolv is my family name. I don't want any of my work to be influenced by my family's wealth or status. Let it be a good deed or a bad one."

He nodded his head with a small smile and started again, "Mr. Zephyr, this is Doctor Max Arthur from the Orthopedic department." I nodded my head to them as a gesture of acknowledgment. 

"This is Tul Thinapon pediatrician"

"This is  Elena Volkov, gynechologist"

"This is Tian Xing, you can call her Leana, she's an Urologist"

"This is Aria Martinez, Psychologist"

"This is Ram Kumar, ophthalmologist"

"This is Choi Min, Neurologist"

"This is Gabrielle Laurent, Cardiologist"

He continued his introduction. Wow, this hospital seems to be diverse not only for treatment but also for people. All top doctors are from different country.

Honestly, I don't remember any of their names.

I started my introduction. "Hi guys. Let me introduce myself. I'm Zephyr. A singer, Song composer and a designer. I recently heard that the few doctors in the hospital is looking for sponsorship for their research and development purpose. I have allocated a budget myself based on my savings and revenue and thought I can afford to sponsor few doctors. Since this is my first time and not quite knowledge about the SOP you people have, so after discussion with dean, we decided to sponsor top doctors of all departments initially."

All their attention is on me now and with that I continued, "If you guys are interested in this offer, please come up with your research topics and the budget you might require for your research, thesis and everything related to it. We can work on the finance together. I'm extremely sorry for wasting your time for this. Just wanted to connect with everyone once before signing off the cheque."

I can see confusion in few people while few showed excitements.

However, there are two girls who looked at me with judgement. "Aria Martinez, the Psychologist and Elena Volkov, the gynecologist".

Actually, the moment I saw all the doctors and based on their introduction; I filtered out two people with the possibility of being my sunshine.

Excluding male, there were 6 girls in the board room. My sunshine was a half Italian and half Russian. Though after adoption, her sur name could have been changed but her regionality appearance can never be changed. 

So, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and French girls are excluded from my list resulting in only two girls which is Elena Volkov, a clear out Russian and Aria Martinez, her name might suggest Spain but her looks are surely of Italian.