The Beginning

"Maybe this time, I'm lucky. "
-Marc de Sceiré

~🌏~

•Five years ago.

Marc just sit on the edge of his bed. That young man is already wearing his school uniform. But, instead of fixing his messy hair, or prepare his school items, that young boy just remained silent. Like always, Marc will start his day with daydreaming and noisy thought he had this morning.

He already tidy up his bedroom, making it more calmer than usual. The sunlight slowly enters from the window, as well as birds chirping beautifully fill the room, making it more calm and peaceful. But, not for him. He is nervous yet scared for the first day of entering something new on his life. In physically, he is daydreaming while overthinking something negatively.

It's already a waste of time, yet he isn't moving from his place. The more he daydream, the more he will be hard to come back to the reality. Maybe, it's not a really important thing for him. But, for a boy his age, maybe it is. Slowly and steady, he calm his self for all the negative thought he had.

"Marc, please come out son, you need to have breakfast first."

Called someone outside his room, followed by a gentle knock on the door, making him flinch. It's the time for him to end his daydream.

"Dear, you need to had breakfast, please." someone called for him once again outside his room, while the gentle knock still get heard, hoping for response. That's his mother voice, a woman who brought him into this world.

Marc look straight at the white door, he sigh a bit, then answered,"yes, mother."

The knock on the door stop. Marc take a deep breath then exhale. This is not suppose to get think by him. He knows that everyone there will be a very polite people.

~🌏~

Marc went down stairs with a smile on his face. Gladly, he is able to take away his nervous feelings and focused. Before he even step on the stair step, a lot of noise is already coming out from below. His family already wait for him with a warm smile.

"Have breakfast first, son. It will be an exhausted day today."

Someone said to him. That man with a firm tone just smiled to him and Pat a chair beside him. Marc just smile and sit next to him, his father. Joy from his family making him start to level up.

"Just keep on fire, Marc! No need to be nervous on trying new activity!. " someone said to him, his big sister said. Marc just smiled and nods, he is lucky to have family like them. Chit chatting and laughing, that's what happening now. Marc just hope this moment never ends, before the time.

~🌏~

After a family meeting, finally they moved to continue their activities. Marc's father went to work while his 2 older siblings went to a different school. Marc's mother drive him to school. In the road, they chit chat nicely. After arriving, Marc saw one of his friend., so he said goodbye to his mother.

"Take care, son. Called me when you already finish doing activities here!. "

His mother said with a worm smile. MarcMarc nods with a smile on his face, he then answered, "yes, mother. Take care too." then he rushed to catch up with his friend.