Where is he?

‘I'm sorry.. Everyone.’
-Gabriel Smith.

~🌏~

•The Meléntciàe School.
⏰: 11.15, Lunch time.

Marc was just sitting on the school canteen, enjoying his meal that his mother made for him. Even though the food is simple, but in his eyes, it's already perfect and delicious. He smiled a bit. He grab a spoon from his lunch box and planning to dig in already, but a sudden voice stop him from it.

‘Hello Marc! Look lonely here, mind if we sit here?.’

A familiar voice was heard by him. He smiled a bit and shake his head slightly. The young girl smile and take a sit, with also a young boy. It was āirèn and Aureliano. Marc look at both of them. Even though it was two of them, it's enough to make Marc covered his ears a bit. But somehow, he noticed something different. He think about it a bit and then he realize something,

“Where is He? Gabriel?..”
Marc ask. He look at them while he still chewing on his food. Aureliano and āirèn look at each other. āirèn look at Marc and then just shrugged. She hasn't meet him past this week, even at English course, they haven't seen him anywhere. Aureliano sigh heavily and shrugged too.

‘Maybe.. He is off somewhere?? Or like going somewhere?? I don't know.. Even Ms. D'Auna even doesn't know about it.’

This time, Aureliano decide to speak. āirèn nods her head slightly, agreeing with Aureliano. Marc just sigh heavily and focused on his food. He nods his head slightly. He doesn't feel sad or anything, but it's kinda weird for Gabriel to just went missing like that. āirèn notice and started to hype the atmosphere a bit. She started to spill some tea taht is very interesting on their ears. Three of them started to start a conversation like usual. They don't notice, someone looking at them from afar, smiling towards them. That figure just sigh heavily and said,

‘I'm sorry.. Everyone.’

~🌏~

•The Meléntciàe School
⏰:14.30, School course is over.

Marc was making his way towards his locker. That young man seems very exhausted for today. Cause, why not? He had lots of exams he needs to finish. He went to his locker and meet with Khéira, one of his friends. He smile and waved at her.

“Hello Khéira! You look so tired for today.”

Marc said. He look at her. Khéira just smiled and let out a small laugh. She just shrugged a bit. It's between exhausted or not, since she doesn't felt anything but her body felt dead somehow. Khéira sigh heavily a bit and look at him.

‘Not really actually.. No schedule at Sketz de MusiClassic??.’

Khéira ask. She's a bit curious about what happen, since usual at this time, Marc was not seen anymore around school. Because of how busy he is, and how his course time is a bit crushed on his usual time at school. Marc then remember about it, he smile and shake his head slightly.

“There is no course for today, since we already finished our last exam.. Oh, Khéira, you have a great thing on English Grammar, everything in English, why not you join??.. Maybe you will find some information about Olympics??..”

Marc said. His tone is a bit proud. Khéira look at him, she think about it a bit and blink twice. She sigh heavily and smile a bit. She shrugged a bit, since she is also busy outside school. Her schedule is more smooth than roads near their school. Khéira then let out a small laugh.

‘I will try thinking about it, okay??.. Maybe if I had enough time.. Thanks for the information, Marc!.’

Khéira said. She smiled towards Marc, thanking him about it. Marc smiled back and nods his hea, he crossed his arms. Both of them continue to talk, and said they're goodbye's when Khéira was of first. Marc smile and waved back at her. Marc then went to his mother's car, since his mother already waited there. His mother smile when Marc open the door and went inside.

‘From the look on you face, tired?.’

His mother ask. Her voice is soft, one of his mother's way to talk. Marc smile a bit and nods his head slightly. He out his bag on the back seat and lean on the car seat. He sigh a bit and let out a small yawn. It's very exhausted for today, gladly he is free for a few weeks from course now. His mother smile and started to start the car and drive back home. At the way back home, both of them talk. Marc tells about today while his mom listen about it. What a sweet action between mother and son.

~🌏~

Thanks for reading:)

                     [13 Chapters to go

                     [13 Chapters to go.]

See you on the next chapter!=>
Uploading when the admin is not busy.