Problems?

'People make mistakes.'
-Marc De-Scëire.

~🌎~

•The Meléntciàe School
14.30 p.m, school is over.

The hallway of the school was a bit crowded. A lot of students are clearly rushing home. It's not a surprise anymore, since it always been like this. After the pandemic we're over, the school went back being normal. For this time, the hallway is not much crowded like usual. Well, lucky for Marc then. Marc was just vibing on his way to his locker, to pack his things, of course. In a few minutes, slowly a raindrops fall from the sky one by one. Slowly, it becomes a lot and a heavy rain comes. A lot of students are clearly surprise and disappointed, of course.

Marc let out a heavy sigh. That young man doesn't care about it. He went to his locker, pack his things up and thinking to spend his time at Sketz de MusiClassic. But, hopely one of his friends can borrow him some umbrella. After packing his stuff, he put on his backpack on his shoulder. He walk and walk. Gladly, he found someone that can borrow him an umbrella. Arriving at Sketz de MusiClassic is not a very long time. How? Well, teh building is in front of the school, so.. Why not?.

'Hello Marc!! Hehe. Took you long enough..'

A familiar voice was heard by Marc's ear. He recognizes it without even thinking for who it was. Marc smiled and went to approach his friend group. āirèn really get along easily with Aureliano. Marc just let out a small laugh. He then took a seat beside Gabriel. He put his bag and look at him. Gabriel seems a bit sad or.. He seems not in the mood for now.

"Are you okay, Gabriel?.. You seems, like a dead person.."
Marc asked Gabriel In a polite manner. Well, he laugh a bit saying that jokes. Gabriel just let out a small laugh. He really seems not in a good mood now. Marc started to get worry. Did something going wrong, or he had a personal fight with someone. Marc sigh and looked outside, it's raining.

"I don't know what happen, but if you make mistakes.. It's fine, people make mistakes."

Marc said. He smile a bit. Gabriel look at him and just let out a small laugh. Boht of them continue to chit chat. Well, Gabriel seems back on his mood now. A few hours past, they finally got bored and decide to enter the class. They grabbed their seat, and of course continue to do their usual activities.

~🌎~

Few hours past.
15.05 p.m

The class room are so quite. All of them focused on their phones now, except for Gabriel. Marc notice a bit. He wants to approach him, but looking at him that is a bit scary when he is not in the mood, sounds bad. Marc look at āirèn, and then āirèn look at Aureliano. Both of them also notice about Gabriel. They looked at each other a bit. Finally, āirèn sigh heavily and stood up from her seat.

'Gabriell~.. Could you maybe share me some of your internet, pretty pleaseee..'

āirèn said. She look at him like a puppy that is lost at the woods. Gabriel look up, and look at āirèn sharply. āirèn clears her throat a bit. Then, Gabriel just sigh and pull out his phone. He lend his phone to āirèn, while āirèn look at him with sparkles on her eyes. Marc just laugh looking at them. When they heard a knock on the door, āirèn rushed and went back to her seat. A familiar figure enters the room. It was, MS. D'Auna!!.

'Hello all!! Sorry for being late..'
Ms. D'Auna said. She smile towards them. Seeing all of them excited, it brings a lot of joy on the room. All of them always excited, especially āirèn. If she stopped being an excited human, be careful, she might kill someone. Ms. D'Auna approach her table, put her stuff and pull out her markers. Then, they study and study with full of joy, laughter and funny jokes!.

Gabriel look around, he smiled a bit. He looked down, and sigh heavily, 'I'm sorry, but..

Thankyou.'

~🌎~

Thanks for reading!

Updating at free time(busy)