School day.

’new friends, new adventures!! ’
-āirén Lucienna.

~🌏~

The Meléntciàe School
12.15 pm, lunch time.

Marc approach one of his friends tables. That young man was a bit excited for some reason. He let out his lunch box and place it on the table. The school was back studying offline now. Even tho, they need to wear mask, but still it goes very well on the study. Marc was ready to dig in on his food,  but he suddenly flinch as he feel someone touching his shoulder.

’Heyyaa!! What're you eating today??..’

Someone said to him. A familiar voice echoes on his mind. Marc know that it was his most energetic friend, āirén. She looks more excited than before. She took a sit beside Marc and went out to chit chat with him. For a minute the chit chat, finally Gabriel join them on what ever they are talking about.

’What are you guys literally doing??.’ Gabriel ask them. āirén just shake her head laugh a bit. Marc slightly shake his head. We'll, he feels a bit embarrassed actually. Why?? Of course, about his friend behavior. Marc sigh heavily. He then turned her eye sight to look at āirén.

"Is there any information you got on this school or maybe somewhere??."

Marc ask. āirén look around, like she is suspecting about something. For a moment, she shake her head, letting a disappointed look on both of their faces. āiren just laugh it all of. She open her phone and start to scroll about information she find earlier, then she answered,

’well~.. I heard that there will be a new student joining us!! Sadly, Ms. D'Auna
said that there will be no meeting today, so we'll just wait tomorrow..’ āirén said. She keeps scrolling through her phone. Gabriel just nods his head. He looks very serious on that information. Even tho, he knows that sometimes, āirén loves to joke everywhere, He will still believe.

’I hope your right this time. Last time you joke about it.’

Gabriel said. He look at āirén in a sharp gaze. While āirén? This girl is having her fun thing on her phone. She just nods her head off and continue scrolling. Then both of them chit chat through the lunch time. Even, Marc forget to eat his food up. Luckily, he knows how to trick his mother. 15 minutes had past. Now, 3 of them already said goodbye and enter their class.

~🌎~

14.30 pm, school is over.

Marc already finished packing all his things up. His position is still at his class. He said goodbye to his teacher and went down stairs. He continue to walk at the school corridor. It's a bit crowded because of students, but it clearly doesn't matter. Suddenly, he feels someone hold his shoulder from behind. He stop his feet to walk and look behind him.

’Helloo, Marc!. Something new??.. You seems rushing..’

Someone said. That voice is familiar once again to him. The voice echoes on his mind, searching the person that had the same voice as the voice he just heard. Then, he figured it all out, it was his friend, Khéira!. She smiled to him. Then, Marc answered,

”Nothings new. Well, I better keep going, my mothers waiting, cyaa!. ”Marc answered to her. Khéira just smiled and nods slightly. Then, Marc rushed to went outside and approach his mother's car. He smiled slightly, when he get greeted by a warm hug from his mother.

Both of them chit chat along the road. Telling stories and sharing all the activities that both of them already experienced. Marc smiled and thank his mother. He promise that, one day, he will make his family proud.

~🌎~

To be continued..

Thank  you so much for reading.

Updating next week

Updating next week.