Eternal Bliss 🥰

A perfect happiness, a bliss is it really a fantasy or is love capable of create such thing?

This question is always used to puzzled Cheol but now that Han factually dragged him from his lonely world, it seems like An Eternal Bliss itself for him.

It was the exhausting week for both Han and Cheol, so staying in Cheol's cottage seems like a good idea for the night. After a few steps on the waves of the sea, both the lovers reached Cheol's cottage, where it was a little murky but not entirely. Cheol had Han's wrist firmly in his hand, as they entered the cottage the peaceful cottage seemed to radiate an air of serenity; they knew they could rest easy here.

Sturdy two-story residence designed after sad demise of Cheol's mother in her hometown. The weather-beaten slat cottage sat at the far end of a mostly brown walls. Wood silvered by the sun. Roof shingles and those expensive chandeliers adding majestic appearance to the cottage. It was small cottage but beautiful holding ocean at the doorstep. They reached to the lounge graceful looking furniture was providing the endless beauty and comfort to the eyes. The lights were slightly gloomy and that was the finest essence of the dwelling as it was creating that sensual milieu.

Cheol removed his coat and put it into the stand in the living area. He showed Han the a little around, Han was impressed by the beauty of the cottage. Cheol offered Han something to drink while pointing towards a small bar setup to the left and nodded in agreement.

When Cheol went to grab something to drink Han went towards the window, there was a settee near that window and a small table on which there was a vase with silk flowers of lilies. He peered the view the gust of wind dotted through his face, the peaceful music of waves forming the spectacular sight and in no time Cheol came back with two glasses filled with wine in his hands. Han was completely engrossed into his thoughts when he saw a familiar place outside of the window and nostalgic feels hit him, the day he saw Cheol for the first time in Jeju. Han flinched the moment Cheol rested his chin on to his shoulder.

Cheol- where were you lost? I was calling your name.

Cheol handed one glass to Han who took a long sip from it.

Han- It's not haunted at all. (he said teasingly)

Cheol- Haunted?? (he frowned)

Han- don't you remember do you? (He turned towards Cheol to gape into his eyes.) but I do, I remember, that day I saw you for the first time. It's there (he nudges at Cheol's arms he then pointed outside and said bluntly). "You know how dangerous it could be for someone as pretty as you to have an argument in a quiet place like this." (He scoffed while hitting into Cheol's chest playfully.)

Red-faced Cheol felt, that heavy feeling in his chest by remembering his former deeds. (he rubbed back of his neck and eyes fluttered in awkwardness) okay, I was behaving like a jerk and I'm sorry. (he whined)

Han ignored Cheol's words as he threw himself on the couch near them and put his glass on the table, Cheol being whipped for Han as ever followed him and set next to him. Hands in anxiety twitching to seize Han and never let him escape. The reason behind all Cheol's previous reckless behavior towards Han as he was too frightened to express his true feelings for Han but now, he does not want to hold back his all feelings and desires.

Cheol- (he reached out to Han) Who I was during that time isn't the person I want to be with you anymore not ever again. (he said softly)

After seeing Cheol being all somber, soon Han's sulked expression turned into mischievous smile he took Cheol's glass of wine from his hand and took a sip.

Han- Perhaps you like to share your thoughts on how it could have been dangerous for me to be here that day? (he said playfully)

Cheol- (he faltered tentatively as his eyes widened and glitched a bit all of sudden he was feeling blister in the cold night) I,,,I was not...(he muffled)

Han- (a roguish smile played on his lips) certainly that's not, the answer I was expecting. (he said mockingly while he wiped a drop of wine stuck on Cheol's lips with his finger and then licked it) you are such a loser Cheoile. (he smiled)

After making Cheol stuttering over his words and left him with stomach churned with nerves Han innocently got up from the couch to roam around in the living area. Cheol took deep breaths to keep calm as Han was escaping, he grabbed his wrist firmly and dragged him. It took Han by the shook as he stumbled over and landed up on Cheol's lap, the wine glass was on the floor shattered into countless pieces but there was no existence of it then.

Cheol could say anything to Han but he chose violence for a change, his dark eyes intensely blazing Han's fluttering eyes with so much passion which were screaming everything to Han which he was hungry to know.

He grasped his one hand into Han's hair that stirred up his sanities as he cuddled his fingers into his soft strands a slightly roughly then seized the other hand tightly on Han's waist the sensual tension filled in the air around them as it trailed down further and more further on his body. Han felt Cheol's touch small bumps appear on the surface of his skin as the hairs become erect and he closed his eyes. Cheol smirked towards the gorgeous sight in front of him, his eyes glittered by the pleasure as to see the reaction from his beautiful lover.

Cheol led his face close to Han's hair and his aroma was melting his soul so rapidly, his lips brushed into Han's soft hair, eyes whispering can't hold back now, he was losing his senses then he rubbed his thumb on Han's lips roughly, his patience has turned into lust and in a flash, he claimed Han's tempting lips caressed their skin and wetly massage against them by the most sinful kiss.

Han did not dare to open his eyes the entire time only muffled moans escaped. Before long when their lips parted away and when their eyes met Han's eyes were begging for more. Cheol sank his teeth into Han's neck hard, the feel of Cheol's throbbing love made Han too weak in the knees only noises of whimper surround them. Their bodies sticked to each other like they were tied up with the rope. They were merged into one another that much they had no conscience left of their own grip, fingers or hands.

Cheol slipped Han to his left on the couch shoved his lover under him gently, his bulk body on top of Han. He craved to crush him beyond.

"Ah...Cheol my back' all of sudden Han moaned loudly, at first Cheol did came to notice but then again Han murmured loudly "my back is hurting" as lack of space was creating brutal effect on Han's delicate figure.

The moment Cheol realized that Han was in pain, he abruptly set on his place and parted himself from Han. His eyes flickered in panic strong guilt rushed in his veins and face turned pale but Han he felt empty cold breeze coming from the window collided to his warm body.

Cheol- I'm sorry Hannie. I, eh, I did not mean to hurt you but, I lose my con- (he stuttered).

Han instantly scooted nearer to Cheol and hugged his arm.

Han- No no, its okay Cheol, I mean it was just this couch is too small for us to be comfortable. (a nervous smile plastered on Han's lips).

Cheol- if that's the only thing, should we head inside the bedroom? (He said hesitantly)

Han- should we?????

_---------------------------------------------------------_

Hey loviles how's the chapter?
Sorry for the late update 🥺 Sometimes real life itself became more unexpected than the stories, well that's all I could say and promise to update on regular basis.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And do Check out another story of Jeonghcheol.

"Fated to fall for you"