«The Protagonists»

Devarsh Sirish Thakur

“𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

“𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝.”

Like the name he inherited from his father, he also inherited the richness and wealth that was descending from his ancestors. He was aggressive, extremely dangerous and a strong-willed man. Growing up in a palace like a mansion, extravagant cars, branded clothes and anything at his fingertips, he wasn't enough with that.

He craved for her. He craved to be her rock. He craved to be her guide holding her hand as she explored the world. He craved to be the only man in the entire universe she would rely on for her happiness and sadness.

Alongside, his craving for her, he wasn't left with a choice to enter a dark web at an early age. He groomed himself for the criminal underworld to attack the foxes waiting for his head to be chopped out. His commanding eyes were enough for the people to hypnotise to kill or get killed. Words from him were rare but the moment they were out, it either held a promise or a force to destroy.

Ananya Aasthik Khurrana

“𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚐�...

“𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎.”

With an irresistibly charming personality, eyes filled with warmth and love, and a smile that can light up the whole room, Ananya has people drawn to her kindness, boundless compassion and successful career she started 1000+ clothing stores, ARAN brand across the world. Being the only child of her parents, she was pampered and brought up like a princess.

As she grew up, she understood her father's wealth and power in society weren't what she needed to lead her life but love. A love story like her parents. A fairy tale and a blooming love for her man each day her life would unfold is all she wanted.

She wanted a life. A life in which only she existed for him, as his solace after his tiring day, as his relief from his scars and as his home for all his worries.

*****

That's are our protagonists?

How are they interesting?