Chapter-1 • Karwa Chauth •

The first Chapter is hereee!!!

Enjoy Reading.

Blood splatters all over me as I stand emotionless, shooting hundreds of bullets right through his chest, without any mercy

The beggings.
The fear.
The blood.
The wars.

This is what has been my obsession after her. They give me peace. They set my heart right. They make me breathe.

Blood has been the smell I am addicted to.

Wars have been the game I am addicted to playing.

Fear is the emotion I am addicted to experiencing.

"You are becoming a beast day by day, Dev," Rahul, my best friend chuckles, "That man tried to commit suicide."

"The men in my target list have their fate written by me, Rahul," I smirk, washing my hands. "They have to beg me even to breathe or even to kill themselves."

He pushes himself against the wall, coming towards me, "Blood," he points at my collarbone, "Bhabhi will see it."

I nod.

Quickly changing into a new pair of suits, I walk out of the den. The men around me lower their heads scared to even look at my shadow. Except for my right man, Sangram, none of my men have seen me directly.

Sangram opens the door for me and closes it behind me as I settle inside. Getting into the front passenger seat, he signs the driver to start the car.

"Sir, Mam called you," he intimates, hesitantly, "She seems angry."

I like it when she is angry. She looks cute flaring her red nose and raged yet innocent eyes.

I smirk. "Okay," I nod at him and look out of the window. "We are leaving for Italy tomorrow. We need to load more sophisticated firearms."

"I will arrange the jet ready to leave, Sir."

I hum in my deep tone and look out of the window.

Soon we arrive at the mansion, the gates motion open and the car drives through the thick trees decorated with the lights, into the garage.

"Good night, Sir," Sangram wishes with a lowered head, as I walk away towards the entrance.

With my entry inside the gigantic hall, my grandfather built it with exquisite architecture like a freaking palace, Ma sits up from the lying position.

"Devu," she is about to reach me but stops midway with a frown, "Where were you?"

"At work."

"Have you gone mad, Devarsh Thakur? Do you know what is today? It's Karvachauth, Dev. Ananya has been waiting for you since this evening."

"Ma, I told Ananya, I don't believe in this shit but she-"

"Respect your wife, Dev," Ma screams, raising her hand to hit me but she stops, "She left everything for you."