Stelle fights a trash can

Stelle found herself walking around the Administrative District of Belobog, with Dan Heng and March 7th following her.

As they were walking, Stelle noticed a trash can out of the corner of her eye, though this wasn't any ordinary trash can.

Stelle suddenly stopped, her amber eyes fixated on the metal surface of the trash can, the trash within the shiny metal protruding from the lid, the contents a mixture of unknown materials and liquids.

She got closer to inspect the intriguing trash can, and as she got closer, she felt the aura of the trash can grow stronger, she planted her feet, and as she got closer, she began to see a heavenly light emitting from within the trash can.

Her eyes widened as she pulled out her War-Flaming Lance, fire emitting from the giant lance as she pointed it at the trash can.

"Don't get any closer!"

She demanded, her grip around the lance tightening as she stabbed the trash can, and she felt immediate regret as the trash can suddenly manifested arms and legs.

Stelle took a step back as the trash can approached her, every step causing her body to recoil, the mere presence of such a divine being too much for her mind to comprehend, the overwhelming presence beginning to attack her as she felt her fingers twitch.

She shook her head, refusing to submit to such defeat, and continued to attack the trash can, stabbing it and slashing at it, but her lance merely scraped the trash cans surface as the trash can got closer and closer to her, she attacked the trash can relentlessly, beads of sweat beginning to trail down her face as she began to grow fatigued.

The trash can suddenly raised one of its hands, grabbing Stelle's lance and crushing it with its pure strength, she felt the sudden sense of defeat wash over her, but no, she refused to lose, she couldn't!

The divine trash can grabbed Stelle by her neck and threw her to the ground, Stelle's eyes rolled up as she felt blood erupt from her mouth, and in that very moment she felt the very essence of death, her blurred vision only picking up the clear, blue sky over Jarilo-VI, and her blood tainting the sky in red blotches, and she felt her eyes close, and unconsciousness sweep her.

...

Stelle woke up in a large, empty white void.

She looked around, and she looked down, the void continuing, it didn't even feel like she was standing on any actual surface, more like floating in an abyss.

"Do not fret."

A voice called out to her, she looked around for the source of the booming voice but was met with the same, empty white void cast around her.

"You are not dead, for you cannot die. You are the Honored One."

Stelle would find herself conflicted by this line, her eyebrows scrunching.

"What do you mean?"

Suddenly she would feel a burst of energy shoot from within her, and she began to see visions in the white abyss around her.

Golden skies would fill her vision, rays of sunshine beaming down on her, as the entire world felt as if it revolved around her for a moment.

Stelle closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, exhaling deeply before she opened her eyes again, and she found herself looking up at the sky of Jarilo-IV once again.

...

She slowly stood up, looked around her, and found that the divine trash can was walking away, which she could not allow, she stood up and called out for the trash can.

"Hey!"

She would shout, garnering the attention of the trash can, which planted its feet where it stood and turned around.

It would let out a grumble, incomprehensible.

Stelle would feel a flame within her ignite, the true essence of Preservation flowing within her, she understood now, what it means to die, and what it means to live. It was all so beautiful to her.

She felt her figure begin to ascend, floating up from her back, as she felt herself get closer to the sky, the blue skies of Jarilo-IV turning a heavenly, golden color.

Allowing her figure to spread, she let her arms begin to open up, truly bathing herself in the feeling she was just now experiencing, the feeling of understanding, a warmth washing over her as the blood stains that marked her clothes earlier were now mere marks of the mortal being she once was, she felt as if she was something else now, a being on a different plane of existence.

She suddenly looked down at the trash can, which stood there, in a daze, shocked by a power even more divine than its own.

Stelle felt a small smile present itself on her lips.

"Throughout heaven and earth, I alone..."

She spread her figure again, basking herself in the light.

"Am the Honored One."

...

She closed her eyes, seeing the very flame that surged within her erupt into a fury, she took a deep breath, exhaling for a moment before opening her eyes,

"You smash the power of both Preservation and Destruction together..."

Stelle raised an outstretched arm towards the trash can, channeling power into her middle finger. She felt the power of the Stellaron within her ignite, a flame in her eyes as she felt the pure intensity of power in the air, as she uttered the words, she felt the power begin to channel itself.

"Kōketsu..."

"Murasaki."

As she flicked her finger, the purple light in front of her shot forward at the trash can, which stood there, unable to do anything but accept it's own fate. It's like the two were destined to meet, to battle, to lose, and to win.

Though Stelle knew that it was always her that would win, she understood that now, for she is the Honored One.

As the overwhelming purple light faded away, she saw the divine trash can stand there, defeated, trash flowing out of its now exposed metal body, the mixture of liquid and solids pouring out onto the ground beneath it.

"Stand proud, you are strong."

Stelle proclaimed, as the trash can collapsed onto its frontside, its contents spilling out around it.

Stelle looked down at the corpse of the trash can and nodded, acknowledging its strength.

...

Dan Heng and March 7th watched as Stelle floated in the air, bewildered expressions on both of their faces.

Both of them had something to say.

"WHAT THE FUCK???"

"..."