Is that...?

SS Light Pov-

Waiting At other Lights House was Easy as I got distracted By the colorful flowers all around. One of the flowers was Silver in color and I stared at it until Other Light Came back. He looked confused By My constant Gaze on the flower. Although When I looked Up he Reached Out his Hand To help me Up. Thank You!

"The Leaders are Waiting." he said As I nodded And took his Hand While Getting up. He Teleported Us To The meeting room. Looking around I gasped at the beauty. Rainbow were hung everywhere as decorations. At every Throne Sat A steve of it's Coloring except for a red throne And a white one. Other Light Seemed to notice and looked at the orange leader.

"Professor Took Them. They'll be back soon" Orange Leader? Said as he shrugged while Looking at other Light. Who's The Professor?

"AWWW YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!!" The Violet Man said as he came up to me. I shrank a bit back as He gave me a hug. Soon Other light pulled him off.

"give Him space." He told The Violet as I shook. I hated it when People hugged me without my permission.

"So whats Your name?" The yellow leader? Asked me as I took out my note book. He seemed confused as I wrote down My response.

'Light Favre. You all are the leaders Right?'

Yellow nodded as The confusion Faded. "yes we Are. I apologize for Violet's Behavior. He likes to get into People's personal Space." No shot.

The violet leader Let out a shout of "DO NOT" as he hugged The indigo? Leader. Suddenly A red steve Wearing a Brown Robe ran in breathing heavily. He looked around and Jumped behind the red Throne.

"M?" other light asked as he was Shushed. Huh?

"Prof. Red Wants to do some tests On Sabre But because of the deal he cant without me." M? Said as I felt my body freeze in place. Dad was here? Just the Another red steve came in Dragging A Familiar brown haired Male behind him who was Letting out sounds Of protest.

"M!! It's just a small test! Please!" the Red steve that wore Goggles Begged The other red steve.

"NEVER!" He shouted back as I stared at the brown haired man Who Now looked up.

He wore a green jacket and A rainbow colored sash On it. He wore Brown pants and Boots. Over his eyes he wore A gray blindfold. When he saw me he paled. Did he remember...?