My Son

Sabre Pov- (Sorry about the wait)

 I paled as I took in the features of the white steve in front of me. He looked exactly like My son Light or as I called him, Li. As The Professor let go Of me I jumped up and Stared at him.

 "Why are there two lights?" The Professor Asked as Light sighed. The other Light who looked like Li was looking at me with a mix of shock, hope and sadness.

 "This is Light Favre Professor. He was found by some of my guards and was brought to Green before I was made aware of him." Light said as I paled even more. He even had the same name. "He isn't from around here and needs to get home as he told us that his uncle would be worried about him."

 "So I'll have to make a portal?" The Professor asked as M noticed the staring battle that me and 'Light favre' were having.

 "Sabre? Why are you staring at him?" The question was simple and made me glance at him before looking back at the steve before I spoke.

 "Who's your father...?" I asked softly as he blinked before he pointed at me. I felt myself freeze as everyone stared at him.

 "Um... Kid I'm sorry but he isn't a steve, He cant be your father." Yellow leader said as I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. It was him.

 "Li...?" I found myself asking as his eyes brightened and He jumped at me for a hug. I hugged him tightly as Everyone stared at me in confusion. "I-I... I'm s-sorry..." I mumbled as I buried my face into his hair.

 I wouldn't leave him again, No. My son needed me. He was My son after all.