Meeting Another Light

SS light Pov-

"That Should be it." the green Steve Said As he finished Healing My arm. He smiled at me Kindly as The red steve Came back, Now In red Clothing.

"How Do you feel now Light Favre?" he Asked as I wrote A reply.

'Better. I still want to find A way home. Uncle Is probably freaking Out.' I showed Them The paper as They nodded. When Green had Been healing me I had Explained What had Happened.

"We'll Have to bring this Up to the Leaders And General Light." He said As I Nodded. He had explained The Fact that His Commander looked Like me and Had the Same Name as me.

"Yes, Although we Should Get General Light to bring Light Favre There." Green steve Said As he wrote Down something In his Book.

"I'll Go inform Him." Red Said As he left. I sat next to the Green steve as he started talking.

"Your Injuries were Minor. I wanted to ask about the Scar on your chest though. What Happened?" Green asked as I winced. The Memory Of dark steve Stabbing me In front of my Father Piercing through my mind.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't know that it would Make you fearful..." He said As he looked guilty. I wrote Down 'It's Fine. Just a bad Memory."

"okay... I'm Still Sorry." He said.

I nodded as Lightning thundered from outside. Green Looked up as I hid Behind The couch, Memories Of Shadow And Dark Steve Pledging my mind.

"That Must be General Light!" green said Calming my nerves. I came out of hiding as The other me Came in. His Hair was Pulled into a neat ponytail and He wore Similar Armor as The red Steve Did. His eyes were a light Orange as He spotted me.

"You Must be The steve That I was Made Aware Of?" he said as I nodded.

"Yes! This Is Light Favre! Red found him When Angry was out and About." Green said as I shrank a bit in The other Lights Gaze. He seemed To be Confused about Something.

"Alright. I'll Call a meeting so that everyone is made aware that you need help getting home." he said As I nodded. He then looked At Green. "Green, Wren Wants you To meet him At your normal meeting place." Other Light said as He gestured me to follow him. I did.

Following Him outside He sighed As he took my hand And Teleported us to A big clearing with lots of colored Flowers. I gasped slightly as He lead me to a house that was White in color. All of the flowers Around The house Made up for the lack of color.

"Rest while I go get the Leaders. I'll bring you To the meeting room after everyone is There." He said as I nodded.