41-50

Rebirth of a Star General Chapter 41: I can't pull

Settings

[], provide free reading of the full text of the truly completed novel!

From the second day onwards, as really taught by Liang Jiao, they ran half the distance of the lap, and they completed it very early, even before the meal.

Then, all the recruits were pulled to the Yanwuchang.

The Yanwu Stadium next to Liangzhou Guardhouse is huge, probably because there is a large open field at the foot of the mountain, enough to accommodate everyone. He Yan looked at it and said that this is indeed a good place for training. It was at noon when the sun was empty and there was no wind at all. The flag on the high platform was close to the flagpole, just like the recruits who were stunned.

"From today on, you are about to start weapons training." President Shen slammed his lance on the ground, and everyone was shocked, and they looked up at him.

"Did you see that open space?" Shen Han's spear pointed north.

But seeing the empty space near the weapon rack, there were ten bows and crossbows lined up, staring at them with fierce force, and the arrow targets were standing upright in front of the bow and crossbow.

"From today on, you will learn to practice bows and crossbows!" General Manager Shen ordered, and the next day was full of arrangements.

Everyone did not know for a moment whether to cry or laugh.

"Wow! I love archery the most!" The happiest is probably wheat. "Brother, it's our turn this time!"

He Yan asked the stone, "Are your hunting bows so heavy?"

Stone looked at the crossbow for a while and shook his head: "No, it's lighter than this, it's not made of horns, it's bamboo I cut myself."

"It's the same, but the wheat has a different look," Suddenly thought of something, he asked He Yan, "Brother Ahe, can we borrow this bow to hunt rabbits?"

He Yan: "...train well and don't dream."

Still divided into teams and teams, each team is led by the coach to practice the crossbow. The instructor demonstrated it first, pulling the bow and letting the arrow, the arrow feather swooped into the center of the arrow target, and it was firm.

The recruits rushed out to cheer, and the coach was very successful.

He Yan couldn't help but applaud in his heart, Liang Ping was not a fake, and he was really capable. Such a person is also a good player in the battlefield.

The soldiers in the barracks were very excited, eager to try, and all came up to try the bow. Some are born with great force, and they are very full of bows. Although they are not accurate, they can shoot far. Some have touched bows and arrows before, so they have to be more skillful. More recruits had no strength and accuracy, and the shots were crooked and twisted. Before the arrow reached the target, it fell down in the air and fell to the ground.

In the end it was a bow and arrow shooting.

Hong Shan also went up to try it. He was strong and strong, and his bow was pulled well, but his head was not good enough. It fell to the edge of the arrow target. He didn't think there was anything himself, and he was very satisfied, nodding and saying, "Not bad, not bad."

The Stone and Wheat Brothers also followed. The stone's hand strength was more stable, and its strength was stronger. The feather arrow flew out of his hand with a whine, and did not enter the arrow target. Although it was not in the center, it was considered to be in the middle.