131-140

Rebirth of a Star General Chapter 131: Red makeup

Settings

[], provide free reading of the full text of the truly completed novel!

Noisy and noisy, I finally finished drawing my eyebrows.

He Yan grabbed Luo Zidai from his hand and said, "Okay, you can go!"

Xiao Jue raised an eyebrow: "Don't look in the mirror?"

"Wait for me to watch after I change it!" He Yan felt that this person would be sitting here, her face would always be so hot, it was better to send it out. Pushing and shoving him out of the door, Cui Jiao and Hong Qiao stood outside and opened her door, startling her. He Yan asked: "Why are you here?"

Cui Jiao was a little flustered: "The slave-servants took their snacks and came to see that the young master was painting for the young lady...brows, so they didn't dare to disturb the door."

He Yan: "..."

Xiao Jue was not at all uncomfortable at all, only saying: "You change slowly, I will go to Lin Butler."

The two maids entered the house with He Yan again, and Hong Qiao followed behind He Yan, enviously saying: "Young Master is so kind to Mrs. Young."

He Yan: "What?"

"I also threw the eyebrows for the young lady personally." Xu is now slightly less afraid of He Yan, and the two young girls have become more courageous, and Cui Jiao said: "The slave-servant saw those loving couples, and he couldn't do it. So much."

Well, the illusion of fairy couples is now sitting crookedly. He Yan smiled and said, "Can you make up your hair?"

This is a bit difficult for her. She doesn't know how to tie a woman's bun, but it's only the simplest one. I am afraid it is not worthy of the name of "Mrs. Rich Businessmen".

"The slave-maid can make-up, she is pretty and clever, and her combed hair is the best." Cui Jiao said: "What kind of hair does the lady want to comb today? Is the makeup lighter or brighter?"

He Yan was puzzled: "I'm going to the banquet, as long as I don't get rude at the banquet." She pointed to the box sent by Xiao Jue, "All the clothes I want to wear today are inside, you see Just pick one for me."

Cui Jiao walked to the box and picked up the "tears of tears", and was surprised: "What a beautiful material! Madam, is this the clothes worn by the sharks?"

He Yan: "...the shark people don't wear clothes." Why, is the word shark people written on the clothes? Everyone can see it, but she can't see it.

He Yandao: "I don't wear this one today, you can pick something else for me." One hundred gold, at least on the most important occasions, can afford the price.

Anyway, the physical appearance of the parents depends on the parents. This is how it looks again. It's just... it's just that she hasn't been a woman for a long time, and she has always been calm in her heart.

I hope not to be too embarrassed.

...

In the next room, Lin Shuanghe leaned on the slump to drink tea.

Xiao Jue sat at the table and wiped Tuberose. Lin Shuanghe looked at it and remembered that He Yan taught him to play the piano and He Yan's crappy piano art.

Xiao Jue is also an elegant person, and the qin and chess books are not decent, but how can a girl like He Yan pop up the piano with such an unpleasant sound? If he went to Cui's house tonight, He Yan, who is "Wen Yuyan", was asked to give advice, it would be fun.