81-90

Rebirth of a Star General Chapter 81: Rob

Settings

[], provide free reading of the full text of the truly completed novel!

"Robbery?" Jiang Jiao stuttered. "What, what robbery?"

"We have arrived here first, and the world is right and harmonious. Isn't it a disappointment if we don't rob?" She called Wang Ba: "Brother, this time you can do your old business. Do you remember the rules?"

Wang Ba was annoyed and somewhat complacent, only saying, "Of course I know!"

"Then step on the plate first."

"What does it mean to step on the plate?" Jiang Jiao was confused.

"I know this," Huang Xiong explained for him: "Green forest slang words, wind exploration and survey next week in advance."

Wang Ba snorted and said to He Yan: "You still know the jargon."

"I know this sentence." He Yan said: "If you have no objections, let me arrange it?"

Everyone looked at her.

"The terrain here is high. When we came early and wanted to wait for other groups to come here, we must have been tired and relaxed. We just need to ambush here and take away their flags. We have five people in total and one person needs to be on board The tree surveys the situation, and the rest of the people ambush. This person is me," He Yan pointed to himself, "I am on the tree."

"When people came, Brother Wang was in front and introduced their people to our circle. Brother Jiang Jiao and Shi Shi, each of you held a long stick and one held a spear, spreading around. Uncle Huang pressed the line after the battle, so that they could Surrounded in the middle. At this time I came down from the tree again, and my nine-section whip could take the opportunity to take away their flag."

Everyone suddenly realized that it was no wonder that He Yan was going to choose Jiujie. It was really chaotic, there may not be a chance to get close, but as long as the whip was rolled away from a distance, the banner could be rolled over.

"Why should I be a bait?" Wang Ba was dissatisfied: "I can hold the battle."

"Because you are the most powerful," He Yan's face did not change his face. "If you change the rest of us and take a banner to attract people, others will doubt that you are different. You are already a good recruit in the recruits. It's reasonable to go to the banner, and it's up to you to hold it."

Jiang Jiao wanted to laugh a little and finally refrained. Stone and Huang Xiong silently lowered their heads, but Wang Ba alone thought deeply that he was dissatisfied with the point arranged by He Yan and suddenly disappeared.

"But this arrangement really works?" Jiang Jiao doubted, "What if they are above us?"

"Relax, we have arrived here first, and have a longer rest period than them. They are full of energy. Moreover, they are outspoken in this way, and they have both offensive and defensive attitudes.

"Bing Shuyun: Anyone who is at the front of the battlefield and treating the enemy will lose, and later at the battlefield and tending to the laborer.

Of the first five people here, only Jiang Jiao and He Yan had studied. Several other people haven't responded yet, but Jiang Jiao looked at He Yan and asked with a complex expression: "Have you read the soldier's book?"

"Slightly understand." He Yan replied.

Huang Xiong looked at Jiang Jiao, He Yan again, and sighed, "I remember you said that you read "Arm Record", and now you have read the military book, you are so patient, you will be famous one day. Wanli, not with us."