181-190

Rebirth of a Star General Chapter 181: miss

Settings

[], provide free reading of the full text of the truly completed novel!

He Yan stared at Yan He staring blankly, and his mind was blank. At this moment, he didn't know what to answer. There was only one thought in my heart that came and went again and again.

How can it be?

How can this be?

"No... Impossible." He Yan tried to make his expression look relaxed, "Xiao Dudu is not such an enthusiastic person."

"I knew you would be this reaction," Yan He was a little impatient. "So I haven't been bothered to mention this to people all these years. Anyway, I won't believe anyone."

"However, in this matter, I can swear with my Yan He's head. It's true. When we went to school in the school, Xiao Huaijin's crazy man even wrote a note to He Rufei every day." He seemed to be Reminiscent of the past, the eyes are still unbelievable, "Every day, it is terrible."

At that time, when he was young, Xiao Huaijin did not go down the mountain. The first in the Xianchang Pavilion was swallowed by Yan He. When Xiao Huaijin entered the Xianchang Pavilion, he could only be the second.

This feeling is actually very annoying. Either I've never done first, I've been second, or I've always been first, but I've been first, I'm second, and I've never surpassed it. This actually hurts people's confidence and makes others think , He Yanhe is no match for Xiao Jue.

They are all arrogants of the sky, and who really served whom, Yan He could not wait for six hours a day to study hard, and the other six hours to compare with Xiao Jue. After all, there will be gains in every competition. It is a pity that this second son, Xiao, is not a patient person. Even Mr. Xiao's words can be ignored. For him, it is even more completely ignored.

Yan He asked him to challenge him ten times and eight times, and Xiao Jue could respond once even if he was in a good mood. Yan He is also arrogant, but still slightly inferior to Xiao Jue's indifferent and calm indifference.

He was almost mad at Xiao Jue.

Therefore, the only adversity of Yan He when he was a boy was to worry about food, clothing, food and clothing, and smooth wind and water. At that time, he thought that his wish in this life was to defeat Xiao Jue.

In the Xianchang Pavilion, the first and second battles are so fierce, and the penultimate and second positions are also no lack of pursuit, such as... Lin Shuanghe and He Rufei.

Fortunately, Lin Shuanghe, as a heir to the Taiji family, was originally not here, and it was okay if he did not succeed. But the old master of the He family is very strange. He Rufei is extremely diligent and serious, and even if there is little progress, he has to try every possibility. For this kind of person, Yan He at most just looked down on it and was not annoying. A genius like him looks at mediocrity and always brings a bit above him.

However, something changed Yan He's view.

He Rufei discovered the matter of practicing sword at night. Rather than saying that Yan He was following He Rufei's footsteps, it was better to say that he was following Xiao Jue's every move. On one night, Yan He saw Xiao Jue, who was sitting in the backyard watching He Rufei practicing his sword. He thought for a long time with his smart head, but he didn't think about the truth.

What is Xiao Jue? Can't sleep out to watch the show? Or does he think such a clumsy He Rufei can make him laugh? But in this case, it is only a day or two, and every day comes. No wonder he always sleeps in the school during the day, because he didn't sleep at all at night?