241-250

Rebirth of a Star General Chapter 241: sisters

Settings

[], provide free reading of the full text of the truly completed novel!

Although Emperor Wen Xuan allowed Xiao Jue to bury Mrs. He Er, Mrs. He Er was a guilty body and could not be publicized.

On the day that He Rufei and Xu Zhiheng executed the sentence, Mrs. He Er entered the land to settle down.

Mrs. He Er's grave is in a quiet forest on the east Huangshan of the capital, and pear trees are planted everywhere. When the spring day comes, the pear blossoms are in full bloom and the birds and birds are calm, and the scenery should be beautiful. She is like all the high-ranking and noble girls in Shuojing City. She has been a father and married husband at home. She has been trapped in the eaves of her four corners all her life and cannot decide her destiny.

Perhaps death is not necessarily a relief for her.

The stone tablet reads: Therefore, the tomb of Dehui Yun's family is shown.

Mrs. He Er was originally named Yun, but now he died. He Yan carved this stone tablet. Even if he went underground, Mrs. He Er would not want to have any entanglement with the He family.

She squatted down in front of Mrs. He Er's tomb, gently stroked the words on the tablet, and whispered: "If there is an afterlife, the mother must not be a woman, if she must be a woman..." She smiled. "Change me to be a mother, and a mother to be a daughter."

The two mothers and daughters, who had no chance in this life, did not even say a good word. From today on, in this world, knowing that she is He Yan, there is no one but Xiao Jue.

Xiao Jue was standing a few steps away, and Mrs. He Er's identity was sensitive. At this time, Xiao Jue took Mrs. He Er into burial and was buried with the spit of countless imperial history.

A woman's voice sounded behind her: "You..."

He Yan turned back and saw He Xinying in a suit.

He Xinying was emaciated a lot. The girl with the beautiful appearance of the moon, now thin and thin, was crying for a long time, her eyes were red and swollen. In the same place, after a while, he said: "Du Xiao, Du He."

"Xu..." He Yanzhuo shut up, "Miss He." Xu Zhiheng was dead, no Xu family, no grandma Xu.

He Xinying's eyes fell on the stone tablet in front of the grave, and his voice choked in a moment, "But my... mother?"

He Yan nodded slightly.

He Xinying stepped forward in two or three steps, "Pun Tong" kneeled down in front of the tomb, holding the tombstone without letting go.

On that day, a strange guard took her out of the prison and sent it to Wei Xuanzhang, the director of the Xianchang Pavilion. Wei Xuanzhang stayed in the school all the year round. Only his wife and little granddaughter were at home. Mrs. Wei took her very gently and sympathized with her experience. After He Xinying settled in the Wei family, he gradually pieced together the ins and outs of the whole thing from his mouth.

In fact, there is no difference with her imagination.

In the past, those incomprehensible things all had answers. Why was the "big brother" who wore the mask always very cold to himself, and the "big brother" who took off the mask was very patient and gentle with himself. Just because the big brother wearing a mask is actually a dead "elder sister". She thought that the "elder sister" who was sick in Zhuangzi was actually the real elder brother.

No wonder the elder sister blinded her shortly after marrying Xu's family. There is no such coincidence in the world, but it is just artificial. After the eldest sister passed away, her mother was seriously ill and unhappy, but the truth was so terrible.