Waking Up Part 1

Kaminaris POV ~

This morning, I woke up with another headache. They've been getting worse since I've been using my qurik more often. I've also havent been sleeping very well.

I've been to thousands of doctors who's giving me AHDH meds, but they never work. I know I have ADHD, but it's different than most people's.

I get up anyway. Shuffling my feet across my floor, rubbing my eyes. Which probably have massive bags under them. I find a uniform that smells somewhat clean. And put them on.

I grab my homework and shove the paper in my bag. Knowing me most of them are wrong. And head downstairs to the common room and head to class.

Bakugos POV ~

This morning, I woke up regretting even going to bed. Sleeping is always fun. But getting up sucks balls. Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to sell you some shit.

I take my shirt off, revealing my well-built body. And put on my white under shirt, draping it on my shoulders and sloppily button it. Then my gray uniform blazer. Then grab my hearing aids from where it's been charging all night.

I do not want to go to class. Having to deal with all those extras is exhausting. It's not all bad when I get to see Aizawa hit Dunce face with his notebook when he doses off.

I grab my bag and head downstairs, ignoring Deku and Four Eyes when they say something. I shove my way through the common room and leave for class.