Honeymoon Phase

Denkis POV ~

We quickly get ready for school and walk to class, Katsuki and Kirishma, on either side of me. Katsuki put his hand around my shoulder and the project in my hands.

"You got it, babe?" Kats asked me.
"Yeah." I say and smile up at him.

We talked about it, and we didn't want to announce our relationship to the whole school, so we're just going to go about our day.

We got a few side eyes from other students. Midiroia and Iida stopped to ask why he had my arm around me. We didn't tell them much, just that we've had feeling for one another for a while. We definitely didn't tell him that we had sex. Or that we both knew we liked the other. We've also realized we were being crazy. We do work. So well.

Katsuki POV ~

We quickly got dressed and walked to class, my hand around Denki. And kiri on the other side of me. Denki insisted on holding the project so I could hold him. But I wasn't complaining.

"You got it, babe?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says while cutely smiling at me.

I didn't want to have to tell everyone about us. It's none of their business. But Deku and Four Eyes "had"  to know why I was holding Denki. He told them before I could tell them to fuck off. But, I didn't want to make Denki mad. So I let him. Man he will never realized how much he had me rapped around his little finger.

We get to class and I walk Denki to his set and kiss him. A few looks and wispers from the class arise.

"We can hear you!" I scream.
"Sorry." Ears started. "Just surprised. I mean, you kissed Kaminari. You. Bakugo." She finished.
"Yeah. I mean, he's like the nicest person in class." Grapes said.
"And you're the meanest." Gumbo added.
"So!? I can still date him! He also has the freedom to date me!" I said, making Denki laugh. He now knows that I'm nicer than I seemed.

Denkis POV ~

Katsuki walks to his seat and sits down, still crossing his arms, and still has a gruppy expression. Making me laugh and him smile, and he didn't hide it. He just let himself smile in front of the whole class.

School was boring today. It always was, but today seemed worse. But Katsuki made it better. In class, I could see him glancing at me, and when we caught each others eyes, we'd smile and wave.

And of course, we had plenty of questions from everyone. Even a few teachers. I guess everyone agreed that we were so different and we didn't fit. But we do, we balance each other out. Me making him less grumpy, and him making me more assertive.

The most asked questions was, why I liked him. Which I hated. He may be mean and angry. But he's so much more. First, he's hot. Second, have you seen his jaw!? Okay, but I really do think once you get to know the real Katsuki, you'd fall in love too. He's loving caring and he's a softy once you get close to him.

Katsukis POV ~

Today was terrifying. It was the first time I had a partner in school. And it was Denki. The person I used to call Dunce face. And now I love him, and now. I couldn't imagine myself without him.

(Guys, I'm so close to finishing my first book on wattpad!! And I'm so happy that's its kamibaku! I hope you enjoy it, and it's not hot garbage! And I was thinking of starting a ships oneshots. Basically, all the ships I ship, plus if you want me to do one, that's fine. If you're interested. 🙃)