Walking To Class

Kaminaris POV ~

As always, walking to class was boring. Mina and Kiriahma walk next to one another hand in hand, Sero and I fourth weeling on either side of the new couple. I'm super happy for them, but it gets kinda hard when they have dates, and we can't tag along.

Someone angryly pushes past me, nocking me over, my stuff falling out of my unzipped bag.

"Hey man, watch it!" Mina yelled for me.

The misterus guy turns around, revealing Bakugo. My heart pounded, and I couldn't think straight.

"Hey, Bakugo." Kirishma said, and Bakugo fastly waves.

He kneels down with me and grabs my math notebook. He takes a quick look at my drawings on the front cover. I quickly reached for my pen bag at the same time as him. My hand over his warm nuckls. My face audibly turns red. I look down, let go, and stand up. He grabs my bag, gets up, and hands it to me, plus my book.

"I. Yeah, thanks." I mumble as I sheepishly take the things from the blond. And swallow my nervousness.
"No problem. Just. Watch it next time." He says in his normal tone.
"Mhm yeah." I still couldn't get my act together, still in my mid Pansexual panic. He walks away, leaving us here in the middle of the hall. Letting me finally catch my breath.
"What an ass." I hear Sero say. "He bummed into you and told you to watch it. Unbelievable"
"He didn't mean to." Kiri said.
"He's still and ass." Sero added.
"Let's. Just go." I say then walks in the same direction as Bakugo.

Bakugos POV ~

As always, walking next to people is horrible. Walking like snails and sloths. I have class too, you know.

I hurriedly walk past Dunce face and his band of idiots and accidently bumb into him, knocking his stuff outta his bag.

"Hay man. Watch it!" Racon eyes yelled. Then I turn.
"Hey Bakugo." Shitty Hair says, and I wave.

I kneel down and grab his note book, it had some pretty good drawings on it. I quickly memorized them and moved my had to pick up his pencil case. When I put my hand down, he put his hand on mine. His hands were smaller than mine, and he shocked me a little. I looked up for a moment to see his red cheeks. He let go of me and stood. I followed and gave him his stuff.

"I. Yeah, thanks." He stumbled as he took his belongings.
"No problem. Next time, watch it next time." I say like and idiot!
"Mmh. Yeah." he said. I hold back a smile. He was cute when he's flustered.

I walk off and hear soy sauce call me a asshole. Which I was for making it seem like it was his fault. Sorry, Kaminari.