Ignoring Our Feelings

Time skip ~ A few weeks later. ~Bakugo gets his nose brace off, and Kaminari tells Mina about his feelings for Bakugo. She told him to suck it up and kiss him.~

Kaminaris POV ~

It had been a while since that night when I just up and left Bakugos' place without saying anything. I didn't bring it up. And nither did he. We went about our lives. Ignoring our feelings.

Today, we are in my room on my bed eating the meet buns he made after we took the last of our sampls. Now we're trying to find who's finger prints is who's.

"So. This one. Is Ojiros." I say then take a bite of my meet bun.
"Yeah. It is." Bakugo says, then smiles.

We've been getting to know one another. He needs glass to read, which is funny to me because he calls Iida four eyes. And he's been asking more about my art and how I got started.

"Then this must be Ears." He adds.
"No. That's Aoyamas." I corrected him then took another bite.
"Shit. You're right."
I smile. Then sign, 'I'm always right. When will you learn that?'

He was taken back. I had never signed like that. Maybe a few correct words but never full sentences.

'You're signing. Correctly. How?' He asked, still looking confused.
'I've been practicing with Iida. We'd have a conversation in sign language until I got it right.'
'Why?' He asked.
'So I could talk to you without you having to read my lips.'

Bakugos POV ~

It had been a while since that night when he left without saying anything. I wasn't mad. I understood why he left. Being in the room alone with him was torture.

At that point, I think we both knew we couldn't be together.
We were just too different. Hanging out as friends was fine, though. We got to know one another more. He knows I wear contacts and need classes to read. And I know he's been drawing for years.

"So. This one. Is. Ojiros." Kaminari says then takes a bite of his meet bun that I made for him.
"Yeah. It is." I say with a big smile on my face.
"Then this must be Ears." I said.
"No. That's Aoyamas." He says.
"Shit. You're right."
He smiles. The he signs, 'I'm always right. When will you learn that?'

He signed. In actual sign language. He's never done that. It was amazing seeing him not struggle. He had got it, and I was proud.

'You're signing. Correctly. How?' I asked in sign language.
'I've been practicing with Iida. We'd have a conversation in sign language until I got it correctly.'
'Why?' I wonder.
'So I could talk to you without you having to read my lips.'

I try not to cry. He had put in the work so we could have a normal conversation. It was official. I'm down bad.

'That's amazing! You did amazing!' I sign then freeze.

I closed my eyes, and then when I opened them, I saw that I had connected my lips to his. And he didn't pull away.
And I neither did I. His lips were a drug I never wanted to be without. They tasted like the meet buns I made with a mixture of his cherry chapstick.

This kiss was full of passion. Full of love and want. I wanted to kiss him harder. With more tunge. But this was perfect.

I get up, move our project, and get back on his bed. I push him down and get on him. Putting my lips back to his. I felt his tunge in my mouth and had mine in his. I moved my tunge around, feeling his teeth.

I never wanted to stop. I actually wanted to go further. I wanted him. And even if we don't end up together. This moment could be enugh. And if we just kiss and not have sex. Then that's fine, too. I was hungry for him here and now. And boy, was I eating.

Kaminaris POV ~

Bakugo was on me, and we were making out! Something that only happened in my dreams. It was so much better than I thought. He was gentle but passionate. He has his fingers in my hair. And I had my hands on his face, tuching his jaw.

"What is this leading to?" I ask after I pulled him from my face, still holding him, and his fingers still in my hair.
"Nothing you don't want." I breathe in and then out.
"I want you to take your shirt off." I say.

He smiles, then takes his shirt off, showing me his abs. He leans down and kisses me again and puts his warm hands under my shirt. He stops and then takes my shirt off. This was actually happening. We were about to have sex. And I couldn't wish for anything else.