first kiss

So today is the freshers day. I am dressed in the krta she selected for me and ya I look good in her choice.

I glanced at the time and ran my hands through my hairs after which I drove off to her house.

After making me wait for good 10 minutes she finally came out.

My jaw dropped.

Her tiny body wraped in that pink suit along with the jhumkas jiggling in her ear made smile.

She looked at me and gave me her toothy smile. She walked to me and jumped behind on the seat.

" Chalooo" she said in her sweet chirruping voice.

After 10 minutes we were at our school. It was fully decorated with tents, flowers, balloons, carpets and of course the dj.

I entered inside with my girl holding my hand. She barely reaches upto my chest.

We got settled and then the function started. First principal's speech then, dance programmes. After that some tips by our seniors and then we devoured food.

After that we all clicked pictures with our teachers, seniors and classmates.

The day ended on a good note at 3pm. We all headed out of the school.

"Where are we going" Adhira asked me as she was sitting quietly behind me for a few minutes.

This girl really can't stay quiet, and I don't even want her to be quiet.

" Hillside"

" Wowwww"

She giggled and shifted back.

We stopped at our destination and from here the whole city was twinkling like stars.

I took Adhira with me to an isolated area from everyone and engulfed her into a long tight hug.

She hugged back with the same energy. I sucked her neck then, deeply leaving marks all over her neck. After that I bit her cheeks, she moaned with pleasure.

" Adii"

She said as soon as I left her cheek.

" Yes baby"

" Can I bite your cheek" she asked pointing towards my right cheek.

" Yes"

She giggled and pulled me down by my collar and bit my cheek with her rabbit like teeth. Her teeth didn't left any mark on my cheek, but mine did on her's.

Her cheek was slightly red.

After that ayush called us.

" Bhai, aaja teri or bhabhi ki photo kichunga"

I and Adhira went there and got our pictures clicked. After that we were alone for some time.

We walked a little towards the edge of the place. Adhira was looking at the view in front of her and her eyes were reflecting it for me.

I leaned over her and held her waist. She locked her eyes with mine. We were like this for few moments and believe me these were the best moments of my life.

The best, the best I can ever imagine and ask for.

" Can I kiss them?" I stared at her lips.

She lifted her toes and brought her lips close to mine, clearly this was a yes.

I grabbed her lips into mine and kissed them deeply. It started with a soft, slow kiss and slowly slowly it deepened into a rough one.

I pinched her waist and she parted her lips giving me the full acess to devour her.

I sucked her, took the dominance of tongue and kissed her until she was breathless. I left her lips for a minute, till then I looked into her dark black eyes dripping love.

After she was normally breathing, I again took her lips into a kiss.

But this time our kiss was intrupted by a flash of light, I glanced here and there to see who it was and it was this idiot ayush.

He clicked our pictures while we were lost kissing.

Adhira was all pink right now, she buried her face into my chest and held me tightly. I chukled. 

" Kya hai tujhe?" I asked ayush who was grinning like an idiot.

" Bhai photo toh dekh, kya mast ayi hai" he walked towards us and showed me the pictures.

" Bhabhi dekho toh ek baar" he tried to pull away Adhira but I held her tightly.

Adhira peeked into the phone with her one eye and then turned her head towards the phone.

" Send these pictures to me right nowwwww" she screamed.

Ayush giggled at her and so did I.

She pinched my cheeks and kissed them.

" Single hu, mere samne toh mat karo yeh" Ayush covered his eyes and walked away.

I again took her into a hug and then kiss and wisphered in her ear, " I love you"

Adhira's pov

We were noe going back home. Adi was driving and I sitting behind him hugging him like a quala.

My head was resting on his back and my eyes were closed as I remembered our first kiss.

His lips were perfectly moving in a sync and eating me up that made me submit myself to him.

Apart from that, the way he looks! A pure heaven.

" Madam, your home came" he said and I raised my head.

I climbed down from his bike and turned to face him, I quickly pecked his fourhead.

" Didi, aagye" I heard my sister call me from behind.

" Han" I said.

She walked upto us.

She looked at adi, " hi jiju" she forwarded her hand for shake.

Aditya was a little confused he shakes hands with her.

" She is my sister, Kashvi" I said.

" Ohh! Hi kashvi, you know about us? " He said.

" Yes, I do" Kashvi smiled at him.

" Nice, btw you are in 8th?" Aditya asked her.

" No, I passed 8th, I m in 9th" kashvi said.

" Oh oky, now I think I should head back home" adi said starting his bike.

" Bie kashvi, bye baby" je bid bie and drove off.