kisses

Aditya

Di and jiju were sitting on the mandap, while pandit ji recited the mantras.

I looked at them with a smile and then my eyes shifted towards my sunshine.

There she was smiling looking at them too. Ayush was flirting with sidhika as usual. My eyes searched for abhay.

Yes, he is 5 years older than me but still I call him by his name only, because mami had kept a name for him.

He was standing a bit far from us holding kashvi's heels in his hand while kashvi was getting her pictures clicked by him.

I was amused to see this because he never talked to any girl after his ex left him.

Anyways, i shrugged off the thought and glanced back where my sunshine was sitting.

A chair was empty beside her, I decided to go there and sit but, papa was also present here along with mumy.

Other relatives aren't a deal but mom dad are.

I pouted at this thought and clicked her pictures without her knowing.

I looked at ayush and he was still busy with sidhika and to my surprise sidhika was laughing listening to him.

As, everyone indulged in kanyadaan. I siezed the opportunity and sat beside her.

She looked at me and smiled back leaning her head on my shoulder.

" Feeling sleepy?" I asked her interwining our fingers together.

" No, and for the first time I m attending a wedding this late. Otherwise I would either sleep or the weddings i attended were day-weddings."

After the pheras, the rituals were done and they both were officially together forever.

Di and jiju cried hugging each other. Ugghh, this feeling of winning your love is all I want but it's too early to marry her right now!

I looked at her not being able to control my urge to spend my life with her being my ardhangini.

We departed to our room to sleep a little since the vidai will take place at around 8 in the morning.

Till then everyone went to their rooms, changed and slept.

Everyone were busy having some snacks but adhira came back to room and so did I behind her.

When I entered the room she was already asleep in her lehenga only.

I went close to her, the duppata was lying on her side messily. Her cleavage was inviting me once again to suck her up.

I leaned and kissed her cleavage and then fourhead.

I undo the strings of her lehenga and slipped it down her waist. My hands unhooked her blouse.

I took out her night suit and made her wear it then neatly folded her lehenga and kept it inside her suitcase along with her jewellery.

Since, we won't get time in morning, as everyone will be rushing here and there to get the things done.

I changed into lower and t shirt And layed beside her sleeping figure and hugged her.