"The first time i met you.."

"The first time I met you..."

"The first time I met you, I remember how you were reaching for your bag from your locker, unlucky enough for the books you usually stood on to be stolen by a small group of jocks.

You tripped, and I remember how you had stumbled back against me, which caught my attention.

"Back off!" You snapped, leaving me in shock. I was quick to shake off the feeling, and just grabbed the bag for ya, only for ya to snag it back. When you looked back at me, I remember your questioning look from how I smiled so innocently at you.

Though it wasn't caused by you snappish behaviour, or just me being a damned idiot, it was because I wasn't expecting such a cute cat like face to be staring at me in anger.

"Are you stupid?" You questioned, making me wave it off as if it were a dumb enough question to not need an answer. Maybe i was dumb when I did introduce myself.

"I'm Nikolai, sorry if I made ya uncomfortable. I saw you struggling and decided on helping." I explained, making your face scrunch up into another glare.

"I didn't need your help!" You snapped once more before walking off.

That wasn't actually meeting you, was it?

That was more like a first conversation that lead up a week later. Only was it the week after that we truely knew eachothers names, and I remember that too well.

"Hey, need help again?" I offered, which you turned, shaking your head with a glare.

"I can do it myself!" You kept hopping up, trying over and over again to snag the bag at the very least.

I remember how I grabbed it once more to be snatched again. It was sweet.

The way you looked upset, as if unwanted to admit how you felt pitiful towards yourself for your height.

"Uzi..." you mumbled, making me hun in question. "My name is Uzi, Nikolai.." you mumbled again, making me perk up.

I was excited to know your name, and it suited you well with the emo aesthetic, and dyed hair. It suited the way you acted rapidly, and the sudden snapping.

It was perfect and complimented your very exsistance as is.

"Cool! It's actually rather fitting." I remember complimenting you to only get these two words in return.

"Bite me!"

Bite?..

I still don't get why you said those words. I don't think I ever will. I'm sure it must have been embarrassing, but so embarrassing to demand I bite you?

You were always so confusing. Always so mysterious. Always so random.

But that was you..

My Uzi..."