Five.

"I'm Yuji Itadori! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Yuji bowed in a ninety degree angle that took you off guard as you backed away

"I'm Yuji Itadori! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Yuji bowed in a ninety degree angle that took you off guard as you backed away. You held back the urge to laugh but went with a small giggle instead and offered him a kind smile.

He was breath of fresh air compared to his older brother. Sukuna clicked his tongue, swatting Yuji upside the head. Kaori's eyes widen and she quickly apologized for her sons behavior. You could see your mother's eyes twitching slightly as she forced herself to keep smiling.

"You're adorable! How old are you, Yuji?" You asked him.

He gave you a wide smile. "I'm 15! I'm a freshman at Jujutsu High! I've seen what you can do! It's amazing!"

You cheeks flushed as Yuji continued to go on and on about how your matches with his brother are always interesting to watch.

"How do you do it?! You don't use cursed energy!" Yuji was practically bouncing on the ball of his heels eager to know your secrets.

Your mother eyes widen and she slightly shook her head. You knew that look too well. You sighed as you went with the same answer you gave everyone.

"It's a secret." You smiled widely placing your index finger over your lips and Yuji eyes widen as he nodded his head. Gosh he was adorable! How could someone this kind have an evil older brother? You felt bad for Yuji.

"Y/n. I didn't know you knew Ryomen already." Your mother eyed Sukuna then looked at you.

"I guess it slipped my mind." You shrugged, both your mother and Kaori looked at each other and you could've sworn that, that was how they were communicating. Both of them smiled to each other before turning towards you two in sync.

"Why don't you kids all go run along? Enjoy yourselves!" Your mother suggested pushing you towards Sukuna. Your heels tangled themselves with the tail of your dress and you found yourself almost falling face flat if it weren't for someone preventing your fall.

You found yourself face to face with Sukuna's chest. Now noticing the wine colored suit he had on. You glared up at him while he returned a cocky smirk as he carelessly pulled you up.

"Oh! Y/n are you okay?" Your mother asked with fake concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, mother." You didn't bother looking at her as you pulled away from Sukuna. You could've sworn she pushed you knowing that you would end up in Sukuna's grasp. She better not have anything up her sleeve. You weren't about to be your parents pawn in their scheme.

You dusted yourself off as you walked off with everyone following you. Your mother and Kaori watching as you all walked off with huge smiles on their faces.