Chapter 1: The story of Aragoniteullia Island

It all started on the starry sky, where everything looked peaceful. The group of girls, Bonnie, Leona, Sara, Marissa, Kaylana, Vendela, Jennica and Taylor, became the group of magical girls to save their world from evil, the Asteroidettes. They were known by their asteroigical symbols, such as Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Astraea, Hebe, Iris and Flora. One year ago, in a distant location on solar system, there was a magical island who resembled an aragonite crystal cluster, the island's name was Aragoniteullia Island, home of the inhabitants known as Aragoniteulies. The island has many buildings resembling aragonite crystal pieces and one of them resembled a castle, whose leader was a Aragoniteulie and also a good sorceress. Her name was Aragonitelina, a woman with wavy blonde hair, golden tiara, a long white dress with orange Aragonite symbols and high heels. She was beloved by her people and gave them hope to never give up. When all of a sudden, the sky became foggy and the Aragoniteulies were shocked and felt aware of a dangerous presence; The evil sorceresses. The leader of the evil sorceresses were Microclinirix and her second-in-command, Microclinea. The sorceresses were obssessed to kill people and create chaos in space and Aragoniteullia Island. The evil sorceresses started to launch a dark spell at people on their way and Aragonitelina tried to stop them, but no avail when she was hit by the spell. And then, the unexpected has appeared and landed on the ground. The said unexpected was Asteroidette Aragonilletia, a female asteroidette with the power of the magical Aragonite. Her hat was blue, her shirt was white with blue sleeves, her brooch has the symbols of the eight asteroids and carried a magical wand with the symbols on it. The battle began when Aragonilletia launched spells at each other, intending to kill them. But, Aragonilletia was strong enough to defeat the evil sorceresses, they defeated all the sorceresses while Aragonitelina watched proudly. The asteroidette twirled her wand and launched a magical spell at Microclinirix. However, the evil sorceress twirled her dark magical wand and ended up launching at Aragonilletia, killing her before the magical spell attacked Microclinirix.

After the battle, everything became a big tragedy for Aragoniteullia Island. Aragonilletia sacrificed herself since the dark spell killed her and the magical spell placed Microclinirix in a transparent crystal sphere with magical particles inside it. She struggled to free herself by banging her hands on the unbreakable glass, never to break again. The island went to despair since Aragonilletia was killed trying to defend and Microclinea, who was in the battle against her and her fellow sorceresses, felt disappointed that Microclinirix was captured and felt obssessed to free her from her prison. She looked up to the sky and declared that she would free Microclinrix with people's souls and create a dark army of dark beings to help her. Aragonitelina felt worried that Microclinea went into a obssession and feared that her people would be killed. She hoped that someone strong enough would stop Microclinea and bring Aragoniteullia Island back to normal.

(Let's-Let's-Let's-Let's!)

Let's get magical! And asteroigical!

Look out, world! Here they come-come-come!

Let's go!

They're magical girls with courage

With confidence and determination

Fly with them, don't be fooled

They are the magical girls

You're about to say the A word

Everybody will look up