Chapter 5: Sammy has no powers / Meeting Madelyn

"Dark Ice!" Slogutissa shouted as she unleashed a dark avalanche at Asteroidette Hebe, only for her to get out of the way before she fought back with the Ice of Hebe, unleashing it and burying her, "Ah! Buried with actual Ice!"

"What are you girls doing?" Sammy asked.

"The Darkroidettes, Sammy!" Asteroidette Ceres kept unleashing light beams at the other Darkroidettes, damaging them instantly, "Did you see the earrings? They're part of my outfit!"

"Dark Earth!" Koretta shouted as she summoned dark boulders and threw them at Asteroidette Astraea, which she easily fought back by summoning boulders and throwing directly at her, hurting her, "Ow..."

"Get real! You're not match for my Droserapites Power!" said Lamiatta as she summoned many carnivorous droserapites plants from her hands and ordered them to attack Asteroidette Flora.

"Just plant a flower!" Asteroidette Flora summoned giant flowers from her hands to attack the carnivorous plants, destroying them as they attacked Lamiatta, "You like that?"

"Those girls are powerful!"

"And even their souls!" said Raganella.

"Don't worry, sis! I'll deal with them!" said Ziburinitta as she summoned the dark thunder from her hands, "Dark Thunder!" She shouted as the dark thunder began zapping many people, killing them and leaving their souls behind. However, the dark thunder was blown by the wind of Juno, "Hey!"

"Who is doing this?" Tenebrisetta asked.

"Me!" Asteroidette Juno shouted as she blew the Darkroidettes away with the powerful wind, sending them into the air as they screamed, "Don't mess with us!"

"If you lure us with your tricks, we'll kill you girls!" said Asteroidette Vesta.

"You got that right, Vesta!" said Asteroidette Astraea.

"That girl looked like Jennica and Asteroidette Iris," said Asteroidette Ceres.

After the battle, the Darkroidettes, defeated and beaten by their real counterparts, got up while Tenebrisetta dusted herself off, "Those Asteroidettes...we were so close of stealing their souls!" She irritatingly kicked a empty can into the air, sending it and hitting on someone else in process.

Many hours later, at lunch time, Bonnie and her friends are in their normal outfits after encountering face to face with the Darkroidettes. Sammy has carried her packed lunch, consisting of a provolone sandwich and a cup of juice. She looked pretty uncomfortable that her classmates still saw her as a boy. Two girls who are gossiping, saw her as a chick magnet attracting a group of girls. She sat next to her friends as she cleared her throat, "So, girls, you were transformed into magical girls?" She said.

"Sure thing, Sammy! When the Darkroidettes dogpiled on us, the pendant transformed us into our asteroigical forms!" said Bonnie.

"G-G-G-Girl! It was a bit intense!" Sara chuckled.

"You looked pretty great proving to your counterpart Lamiatta to use your Flora power!" said Vendela.

"Same here, Venny!" said Taylor.

"You were so fired up, Lea!" said Kaylana.

"Of course I am, Kayla!" Leona adjusted her glasses, "Sammy, what about you? Do you have a pendant in your pocket?"

"I have one," Sammy pulled out a pendant, identical to the girls' magical pendants, "But, it's not magical..."

Bonnie sighed as she stared at her pendant, "You look pretty normal and defenseless. You saw us battling against those mean girls who look like us," She stated.