Chapter 11: Battling against Chantrierlia

"Okay, who is next?" Chantrierlia appeared and aimed her magical wand at the girls, "I'm gonna give you girls a three-day shift to have your souls removed from your bodies!" She said before launching spells at a couple, swapping their personalities and causing them to trade a book for a cellphone. She chuckled to herself before launching one more spell at a jogger, killing her and causing her soul being removed from her body, much to the girls' horror, "You girls have three days..."

"That's not cool!" said Bonnie.

"She kills anyone with souls!" said Taylor, "We're next, you girls! We're next!"

The sorceress twirled the magical wand and launched a spell at the girls, prompting them to get out of the way, leaving Kaylana and Marissa behind. However, the two girls ended up being hit by the spell, causing them to switch personalities. Kaylana gasped in shock and glared at Marissa, "This is just great, Marissa!" She said sarcastically.

"Kaylana, w-why are you acting sarcastic?" Marissa asked with a timid manner.

Then, the girls ran away to avoid having their personalities and ages swapped by Chantrierlia. They shoved many people out of their way and avoided bumping them. They noticed a blind man walking slowly and jumped below him before proceeding to run, "Kayla, are you all right?" Bonnie asked.

"Of course I am, Bo! Marissa stole my awkward personality!" Kaylana told her, "That personality is mine!"

"No! This is my sarcastic personality! I don't want to end up in front of Lyla-Ow!" Marissa scolded before she bumped to her sister Lyla, "Lyla! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!"

"Marissa, are you all right?" Lyla was confused at her older sister's awkward behavior before seeing Chantrierlia, "AAAH! Who is that?!"

"It's Chantrierlia, the sorceress! You better run, Lyla!"

"Okay, then!" Lyla replied as she ran away, cartoonishly.

The girls kept running and avoided being hit by Chantrierlia's evil spells, they almost bumped to many people and left the park. Leona threw fireballs to slow her down while Vendela shot ice balls on the ground, causing it to become slippery. And suddenly, Chantrierlia ended up slipping while trying to reach the girls. She yelped in surprise before seeing an incoming car.

WHACK!

"Ow..." Chantrierlia got up as some birds circled around her head.

"Ha-ha! She got hit by a vehicle!" Jennica laughed.

"That's right, sis!" said Bonnie as she and her friends went into some trees in Jewel Avenue, "I guess we lost her. But, we gotta get back to our ages! The two of us!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure thing," said Kaylana.

"You think this is over?!" Chantrierlia appeared after being hit by the car, "I'm gonna remove your souls and bring them to Microclinirix!"

"Girl, lemme get this straight; why don't you put your little toy on the ground?" Sara told her.

"Okay..." The female sorceress placed her magical wand on the ground before the skater girl snatched it, "Hey!"

"Quick, Sara! Transform me back into a teenager!"

"Think of a magical word or my parents will find out!" said Jennica.

"Alright, alright!" Sara nodded before thinking of a magic word, "Hmm....Agicus Reversus Asteroigicus!" She shouted as she launched a spell at her two female friends, reverting back to their current ages, "Yeah, girl! That's more like it!"