Chapter 10: Ecballia and Chantrierlia

When the girls argued about the nightmare they had earlier, Ecballia appeared in front of them, scaring them, "Why, if isn't the Asteroidettes!" She exclaimed, "You girls need to give up your souls because they're the key to free Microclinirix!"

"Pick someone on your own size!" said Bonnie.

"Talk to my hand!" said Marissa.

"Tough girls, eh?" Ecballia chuckled, "I bet you girls are strong and asteroigical!"

"Leona, do you have your fire?" Taylor whispered quietly.

The female lepidella monster sharpened her claw and prepared to attack them. Leona, adjusting her glasses, snapped her finger to light her fire power and blew a huge wave of fire at Ecballia, burning her face and causing her to road in pain, "OW! My face!" She shouted as she struggled to put the fire out from her face before realizing the girls have ran away, "Where are they?!"

Then, Bonnie and her friends ran from Ecballia, in order to avoid being attacked by her. Along the way, they went to the 155th street and went to Bowne Park, "Nice work with fire, Leona! Our souls stays with us!" said Bonnie.

"It was nothing, Bonnibel! You girls watched me attacking that monster with fire!" said Leona.

"Yeah, girl! She had met with flames!" Sara exclaimed before seeing Ecballia landing in front of them, shocking her, "Whoa!"

"I want your souls!!!" She shouted furiously.

"Leave us alone!" Jennica kicked her on the shin, causing her to become electrocuted.

"Ow, my shin! My precious shin!"

"Girls, we gotta teach her a super lesson!" The blonde girl picked up her Ceres pendant, "Transformation! Asteroidette Power!" She shouted as they all went to the transformation sequence, transformating themselves to their asteroigical forms. Completely dressed and ready for battle, the girls and Ecballia stood still, face to face, "Let's take her down!"

"Alright, Asteroidette Ceres!" Asteroidette Juno flew in the sky and unleashed the wind of Juno from her hands, causing the wind to flap the lepidella's cheeks as a result.

"Gah! That wind!" Ecballia tried to resist, but no avail before she was hit by a giant snowball thrown by Asteroidette Hebe, "A snowball?"

"Ice of Hebe," Asteroidette Hebe replied as she unleashed her ice powers and summoned ice blocks from her hands, damaging the monster even more.

"Asteroidette Vesta! Use your water power!" said Asteroidette Ceres.

"Alright!" Asteroidette Vesta flew and unleashed a water beam from her hands, with Ceres using her Ceres light beam. Both moves attacked Ecballia as she tried to resist.

"No! Stop it!"

"Here I come!" Asteroidette Metis flew in the sky and summoned crystal pillars from the ground as she began hopping on them one by one. She prepared to punch Ecballia on the face, but the latter smacked her into the ground, causing Metis to flip her skirt due to the impact, "I'm okay!" She said as she got up and used both crystallized fists and slammed on the ground, creating a crystal wave. The crystal wave stunned Ecballia as she found herself stunned and damaged, "Yes!" Asteroidette Metis flew once more and went towards the lepidella, "Crystal of Metis!" She shouted while giving Ecballia a powerful crystal punch on the face.

CRYSTAL POW!

"Look at her! She said crystal of metis!" exclaimed Asteroidette Iris.

"Take That, Ecballia!" Asteroidette Astraea summoned boulders from her hands and threw them at the lepidella monster, weakening her.