Author's Note & Glossary

The characters and their depiction may vary from the actual mythology. This is a fiction book meant for entertainment purposes. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Before we start- To my lovely readers, thank you for giving my book a chance.

Warning: Plagiarism in any form will not be appreciated and will be dealt seriously by the legal team. I own the copyright to this book.

Secondly, this book contains: torture, violence, lots of blood and gore, and mature adult scenes. If any of this is a trigger to you, please.. Read at your own risk. And please do forgive the grammatical errors, it is the unedited version.

And if you do like my book, do drop a vote and comment! I would love to know your thoughts..

Happy reading!

°°°°

GLOSSARY:

•Faerie- Fairies are mythical being of folklore and romance usually conceived as being characteristically enchanting and can live for centuries until their natural death. Faeries can be light fae or dark fae.

•Light fae- They are mythical beings with white wings, enchanting beauty and have the ability to feed on human emotions. They are counter parts of dark fae, unlike dark faes they follow a strict set of rules. (Kingdom-Yodam)

•Dark fae- Dark Fae are magical long-lived beings, so-called immortals. The Dark Fae are slender, have long elegantly pointed ears, are naturally pale. Unlike light faes they do not have any hesitation in feeding off human emotions even as a sport. Shrouded in dark minds, they can be ruthless and have human slaves as their play toy. (Kingdom- Zohgorym)

•Dragons- Dragon, in the mythologies, legends, and folktales of various cultures, a large lizard- or serpent-like creature with the ability to breathe fire.

•Demons- A demon is a supernatural entity, typically associated with evil.

•Elves- Elves generally seem to have been thought of as beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, ambivalent towards everyday people and capable of either helping or hindering them.

•Pixies- They are tiny elflike spirit or mischievous fairy who dances in the moonlight to the music of frogs and crickets. Its favourite pastimes are leading travelers astray and frightening young maidens.

•Druids- Druid, member of the learned class among the ancient Celts. They acted as priests, teachers, and judges.

•Witches/Warlocks- Witches in the mythological sense of the term, are female practitioners of magical arts activated by association with supernatural powers. Their male counterpart would be a warlock.

•Bloodsuckers/Vampires- Vampire, also spelled vampyre, in popular legend, a creature, often fanged, that preys upon humans, generally by consuming their blood.

•Werewolves- In folklore, a werewolf, or occasionally lycanthrope, is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, either purposely or after being placed under a curse.

•Cerberus- In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often referred to as the hound of Hades, is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving.

•Mávros Thánatos- Black death. It's a book of hell, the spells of which has the power to liberate or destroy Hades and Hell. (Fiction)