||*~ Chapter 5~*||

|| HYUNJIN'S POV ||

"Anyways tell me about you." Minho asked me as he slapped my shoulder.

" Me?uh..."

What am I supposed to tell him? that I was a mental asshole in my childhood? he will laugh at me and bully me and worse... PROBABLY TELL THE WHOLE DANMSCHOOL ABOUT IT.

oh no no no NO NO NO.

"It's nothing important Hehe....  I was just a dumb kid in my childhood."

tf why did I laugh-

" Well yeah everyone's dumb in their childhood but like anything in specific happened to you that you still remember? like a friend you lost or a tragic incident."

Why does he want to know everything about me rn-

ERM ERM ERM WHAT SHOULD I SPEAK.

JUST LIE DUDE

"Erm, yeah no not really friends used to come and go..."
" Danm...I had a lot of friends in my middle school days, but we got separated when we all had different high school, but yeah good thing my crush is still with me. Yeah, but she finds me annoying"

save me save me.

Just then my phone ran and THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD.

" Uh excuse me..."

" sure take your time." minho said and went on the nearby bench in the garden we were in for a while.

|| PHONE CALL ||

{Hello?}

" Hello eomma... what happened?"

{Come home. Its past your curfew.}

" Mom I'm a 17-year-old boy that deserves a curfew until 9pm, stop treating me like a small kid. I'm big now."

{I know darling, but I'm just scared if something happens to yo-}

" I'll be alright... I still might be facing that mental problem, but I can identify when to use my survival instincts and I know how to interact with people"

{Hmmm... ok. I believe in you but just be safe and come home by 7pm}

" OK eomma. By-, wait can you make me pasta tonight?" Pleaseee"
{*chuckles* sure love, bye.}

* Hangs up*

I love my mom a lot. She has always been there for me when I was facing any problem and helped me gain friends in life. I just hope all the mental dipshit doesn't ruin my social life now.

I'm still wondering if I should tell minho about my problem...I'm scared.

|| 3RD PERSON'S POV ||

As hyunjin was standing looking at his phone's wallpaper (which was his favourite  plushie 💖)

someone pushed his shoulder as they walked ahead to a cafe Infront.

Hyunjin didn't even notice someone pushed his shoulder as he was so zoned out and then the person looked back at him with a confused face.

The Person then stood Infront of his face and moved their hand left and right to get his attention.

" Is this guy dead?"

Then they hit his shoes causing hyunjin to scream a bit.

" AAA"

The person chuckled and said, " You zoned out, didn't you?"

" Yeah...wait y/n?"

" Yeah....and you the weirdo?"
"I'm not a weirdo..."

Hyunjin looked visibly sad, and y/n noticed it and looked concerned.

" I was told to tour you the school, and I remembered it just now. So, come with me and let's get this over with." y/n said and pushed his shoulder once again and went inside the school.

"What?..AYO WAITT"

Hyunjin rushed inside the school and saw y/n staring at a photo on the wall

"What is this photo?"

" Every year when new students come, they take a collective photo of them and hang them on the walls."
" Ooh..interesting, where are you in this picture?"

" There." y/n says while pointing at the right corner of the photo"
" You look...great."

Y/n looked at hyunjin in Suprise and said," Was not expecting you to say that."
"Is that Felix?" hyunjin said while pointing at the left of y/n in the photo.

"Yup that's him. Do you know there was someone else that was supposed to be here?"
"Hmh? Who?"

"You." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~

This chapter was pretty weird and useless if you ask me but ok ig.

Chapter 6 will be out soon and yeah.. STAY 💛GOLD💛

there might be someone typos here but ye im lazy to fix them so-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

probably ya'll rn-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~