||*~ Chapter 23 ~*||

nothing just 8 men I'm obsessed with-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

|| Y/N'S POV ||

"Hyunjinnie let's go to school now!!" I said as i started walking towards the school bus.
" I don't want to go.." he said from behind with a frown on his face
I approached him and asked him " ya what happened??"
" Everyone laugh at me in school..i don't like it. "

" Who cares if they laugh...as long as me you and felix are having fun...nobody can hurt us!!

"But bad people hit me!!"

" Then i will hit the bad people back!! as long as I'm here...no one can hurt you (if yk yk) " I say and smile at him

He smiles back at me and holds my hand and sings his lame weird song " Lets go to school to get super cool!! lets go to school to get super cool!! lets go to school to get super cool!!"

even though its annoying...its cute when it comes out of his mouth.

~~end of flashback~~

|| Y/N'S POV ||

today's the day they break in...i hope everything goes as planned and hyunjin is safe..

Me and felix go to Mr. Hwang's house to check in on everyone and know the break in plan...there plan is pretty solid so i hope everything goes well..

Me and felix were hanging out at my house for the meantime...the whole time i was thinking about how's hyunjin doing...is he ok...did they feed him anything yet??..will they get him back?? so many questions are running my mind right now...

|| HYUNJIN'S POV ||

As usual I'm in a room with two guards and my hands tied....is anyone coming to save me??? is my father going to give money??? am i going to die soon?? i feel like i'm going to be here forever.....but i have fate in my family...they will save me no matter what

suddenly i start to hear gun shots and screams...what is happening outside?? the two guards also heard it and went outside to check....and then they didnt came back for a while

I'm hearing constant gunshots and screams...what is happening outside?? some kind of war?? oh wait...HAVE THEY COME TO SAVE ME??????? 

I start to scream on my top of the lungs to get their attention and save me...let's just hope no one unconscious me this time...

I screamed for 5 minutes straight but no one came...are they really here to save me, or no??? 

then suddenly i saw a guard coming inside and starting to open my tied hands...

" A-are you here to save me??" i asked him

"Yes Mr. Hwang Hyunjin we need to escape now!!" He said and untied my hands and grabbed them and took me outside...i saw so many guards dead on the ground with blood and also guards with guns walking around...

"where are you taking me???? is my father here??? is my kidnapper dead???"
"Your kidnapper is kept hostage by us..and we are taking you home...you will find your father outiside

FINALLY IM SAVEDDD

The guard takes me outside and I see my father and go run and hug him and start crying in his arms...he pats my back and says "I'm so sorry I didn't get you early..are you ok hyunjin?"

"Its not your fault appa....you were just trying to protect me.."

"Your hand hyunjin....its covered in bruises...we need to take you to hospital"

"Uh o-ok"

They take me to the hospital and put some big bandage thingy on hand..it makes me feel better but my whole body is hurting...i want comfortably sleep on my bed right now..